Making postcards for your girlfriend's birthday with your own hands
Postcard created by your own hands will become an excellent addition to a gift for any holiday. There is a huge number of ideas for creating and designing such products. Today we will talk about how you can independently make a postcard for a friend's birthday.
Options for children
Let's consider several options for manufacturing such products in stages.
7-10 years old
First we will analyze how to make a simple postcard with decorative elements inside. To do this, we need the following materials and devices:
- cardboard (blue and white);
- Colored paper (three of all colors and still red, yellow);
- White dense paper.
- First create the basis for a future children's postcard, you should take a blue and white cardboard. In this case, the second piece must be about 1.5-2 centimeters less on each side so that the contour was another coloring. Both details glue with each other.
- After that, they start making a figurine in the form of a cake, it will be placed inside the postcard. For its manufacture, a sheet of dense white paper is taken, it is neatly bent in half, and then discharged, while you need to apply four lines from the bend zone. Three of them will have to gradually decrease in length.
- Next on the lines do shorts with scissors. Each of them is bended in such a way that the side bend can be outlined. As a result, a small cake in three layers should be obtained.
- Then all stripes are neatly bend inside. In terms of each strip, you will need to cut three of the same items from colored paper, they are glued to layers. Also, details are cut separately to create candles.
All obtained billets are fixed on the cake. At the end decorate the outer bar.
A good option for the girl 8-9 years will be a homemade greeting card with small volumetric hearts.
- For this, the basis of cardboard is taken. It is also necessary to prepare two sheets of colored paper: red and pink. Each of them is folded in half.
- On paper basis drawing a simple pencil drawing in the form of small hearts. They are cut. As a result, two elements of each color should be turned out. First we take the red blanks, glue with each other in the middle of the glue. The same makes the same with pink details.
- After that, the obtained hearts are attached to a cardboard basis. With the help of black marker or paint, you can easily trim separate items. Also from simple white paper you can cut a small cloud and glue over hearts.
With the manufacture of such a cute product, almost any child can cope.
11-15 years old
In this case, an excellent gift for the best girlfriend will be a postcard with inscriptions.
- Pre-prepare a white cardboard basis for the future postcard. You should also immediately prepare several sheets of colored paper, you can take the remnants of unnecessary gift wrapping.
- Several small strips are cut out of the colored material, they all must have the same dimensions. At the same time, at one end of each of them, a small rhombus is cut. All obtained multicolored parts are glued to cardboard.
- After that take white paper or cardboard. Some mugs cut out of it - they should be as much as the strips. Each of them is written the letter, making up the word. You can choose any word if desired, but remember that the number of individual details of the postcard will depend on the number of letters.
- Next, white mugs are glued to multicolored stripes. You can also take a beep or another thin rope, to tie out the two ends of small bows and attach all this at the top of the finished postcard on the colored stripes.
This option is perfect for the birthdaynitz 11-13 years.
A gift sweet greeting card can also be a good option.
- In this case, tight white cardboard is taken. It develops in half. On one half, a simple pencil make an outline: you can write in the top of a congratulation for a friend, if you wish, there are various pictures in the form of cartoon characters. The background is better to paint into any color with color pencils, you can use several colors at once.
- Next, begged for the design of the second half of the future postcard. Sweets will be mounted there - you should choose different chocolates, marmalade, lollipops and other similar presents in advance. They are neatly fixed on a cardboard basis with the help of bilateral tape.
- Near each sweetness can also be written a short birthday wish. At the end, all this can be additionally decorated with stickers, rhinestones, beads, small photos.
The received postcard will like the girl 12-14 years old.
Ideas for adults
Homemade postcards will be able to please adult people, raise them mood.
It will be interesting to look like this product with volumetric colors. In this case, the following elements will be needed:
- Pink cardboard;
- double-sided paper (red);
- halves beads;
- glue pistol;
- Scotch (bilateral);
- Congratulations template;
- curly scissors.
- First prepare the basis for the product. To do this, it is better to take the cardboard, it is flexed into two equal parts and denote the square with a side of 15 cm, after which all the extra pieces are cut off with scissors.
- Next, they measure special scrap-paper so that it has been about 0.5 centimeters from all edges to be about 0.5 compared to the base. Its edges are neatly trimmed with special curly scissors.
- Later, the shaped billet is fixed on a cardboard material.
- Then you need to take green paper, out of it form a blank of the future flower. According to its size, he should be a little more inscription.
- To form a flower, cut several separate identical blanks in the form of a base with small petals. They need to be well mixed with water: the material must be impregnated with it, but not to spill. After that, wet blanks are put on the towel.
- Next, proceed to the creation of individual petals. To do this, take a small spoon and begin to form the bends of each such element by a slight indulgence.
- Processed billets need to be left so that they are completely dried, after which they begin to form the bud. Take one blank and fix a small stranded paper ball in its central part, it can be fixed using glue. Later, one petal turns out this element.
- All other parts are also glued to the base. The finished item can be fixed on a decorative tape with a bow and in this form to fix on the basis of the postcard.
- At the end, stencils with a congratulatory inscription, it can be applied to a separate paper part and glue the postcard.
If desired, the background of the product decorate with drawn additional elements, halves of brilliant beads, rhinestones, openwork parts.
A good option will be a gift card with balls and an inscription.
- First you need to take one sheet of thick paper, it is folded in half. From the material of another coloring, the frame is cut on the size of the first sheet, the resulting element is glued along the edges of the base.
- Of the colored paper, a lot of strips are cut with different thickness, but with the same length. The obtained details will become blanks for future balls. One strip should be mentally divided into three equal parts, and then bend twice in the marks.
- On the resulting part with a circulation, the circle is drawn, it is cut with scissors strictly along the contour. As a result, it should turn out three smooth mug. Also prepare mugs and from other colors. Later, small triangles are cut from paper residues, they are fixed to the lower part of each billet.
- A small paper strip is bent in half, and then they will be fused and fold every part of the harmonica. It is better to do such details at once. They are attached to the harmonic mugs up. On each ball with a glue pistol, a small piece of beeps or other thick thread is fixed.
- At the same time, simple white paper is taken, its edges are bended about 2 centimeters, then all this is cut off so that 2 strips bent along the direction along. Each of them three times folded in half. The same triangles are cut out of blanks in such a way that the base base remains on bending.
- On each triangle is written in one letter congratulations. Inside the flags are well lubricated with glue, later they are neatly put on two ends of thick rings and glue. The ends of the bellows are associated.
- All the accordions on the reverse side are also thoroughly lubricated with glue. They must be distributed inside the postcard. At the same time, several of them are better to leave for the cover. All the ends of the ropes are tightly tied with each other, you can cut everything too much.
- At the end, with the help of a glue gun in the inside of the product, all flags with letters are fixed. In the bottom of the finished product they write a suitable inscription. Balls that will be placed on the postcard cover can be tied with a ribbon.
Such creative products with a surprise inside will necessarily like your girlfriend.
In the manufacture of postcards, you should remember some important advice.
- In the process of work, you should use figured scissors, they will help create original and beautiful patterns on the postcard.
- Also, do not forget that only tight cardboard should be taken for the base. Otherwise, the postcard will quickly change, will lose its original appearance.
- To beautifully make a product, it is recommended to use various decorative details: multicolored beads, satin ribbons, bows - they will allow you to make a postcard more elegant and festive. Also, a good option will be special corrugated paper, scrap-paper.
- When creating postcards, you can use a variety of techniques, including scrapbooking, origami. This will make their external registration more interesting.
- When creating inscriptions on products it is better to use special handles or stencils.
About how to make a postcard for a birthday with your own hands, see the next video.
It is said that now it is not customary to give postcards. This is a complete nonsense, because congratulations made by their own hands are always happy to receive, especially if they are from loved ones.
When it comes to a child, he can not only express his feelings through a manual picture, but also to show the presence of certain talents and character traits. And give such a postcard to your birthday girlfriend.
In the article I will give not only ready-made templates for creativity, but also the ideas that you can implement. All options are not complicated, but will require quality materials and a huge stock of accuracy.
Happy birthday card with your own hands mom or grandmother
To please these loved ones in their holiday, I want to make a special way, so you need to choose the right color. Immediate shades and smooth lines come to mind immediately.
Some ideas can be taken from the article about postcards by March 8.
For example, ideas with the image of the dress are very interesting.
Let's make such a decor with your own hands.
We will need an openwork napkin for caps or candies and glue.
You can create a beautiful design, having worked well by a stationery knife.
For example, such an idea.
A thick two-color cardboard is taken, this is sold in stores for scrapbooking or for creativity.
A pencil is applied with a drawing, you can take any of the Internet, for example, a cake or candles. Then neatly sharp tip of the stationery knife is extruded on the lines.
The main thing is to put the board under the cardboard, so as not to spoil the surface of the table.
You can leave so, but it is better to glue a rectangular sheet as an inscription substrate.
Another idea, where some elements are cut. The inscription and vegetable elements can be repeated with a black helium handle.
Look at another idea with the asymmetric edge of the front side. Here, by the way, also some elements can be cut through.
Another master class, how to make a bulk card inside.
For carved edges, you can use special scissors that give a cut in the form of a figure-line. By the way, we have already acquired such a stationery with my daughter. The child had a light shock that scissors could cut not only straight.
Ideas for congratulations to a man (dad or grandfather)
For men, you need congratulations on a universal pattern. And even better, if there is a special minimalism in decorating.
You can use only a sheet of paper and multi-colored braid, as in this embodiment.
Pay attention to the interesting edges of the sheet. And for the inscription you can use transparent tracing. You could see such paper in boxes with candy.
Or a very concise design, which is very suitable for the male holiday.
Here is a scheme for such a composition, you can even print the template, and on it already make an inscription.
See how it looks bright and festive, but there is nothing special in it. Just multicolored points set in chaotic order.
Scrapbooking technique allows you to create bulk products. For decor, different textures and shades are used.
Or you can work hard and make a congratulation with the elements of origami. The entire detailed master class is described in this article.
I also liked a laconic idea with geometry. For example, using strips. It turns out strictly, but very elegant.
Strips can not only draw or stick out of paper. But take a look for this purpose to a dark scotch or braid.
We make postcards from paper and cardboard in kindergarten with children
Children are more likely to appliques using paper and cardboard. This is the most affordable material and from it can be made different forms and figures.
For the kids of the middle group there is an excellent master class. Keep in mind that at this age they can not smoothly cut the items, so be prepared to help.
- Cardboard sheet
- On white, green and yellow paper sheet
We need to make a strip of 1 centimeter width of 1 centimeter.
We glue the edges and get a droplet.
From yellow paper cut circles, 3 centimeter diameter. And we glue our droplets to the middle.
That's what happens.
Now from green paper needs to cut stalks. We form flowers.
The location of the junction of the stems can be decorated with a bow.
Another step-by-step instruction for creating design with daisies.
Place the paint or felt-tip pen.
Cut out 4 chamomile and paint the heart. Also pre-prepare three strips of green paper, 0.5 centimeter width.
We form the location of the stems and glue the strip.
On the wrong side of the daisies, we glue a piece of bilateral tape and cut the stalks to make them shorter.
On the stalks glue flowers. We make an inscription and a bow.
The edges of the postcards can be shaded or placed with colored paper. You can generally not touch them and leave as it is.
How to make a postcard with flowers for a woman's birthday
Women accepted not only bouquets of live flowers, but also postcards with their image.
I propose to make such a pretty applique.
You will need:
- Cardboard sheet
- 2 sheets of dense duplex pink paper
- Tapes of two colors
- White factory sheet
So you first need to cut the vase.
I led a template for colors for which they need to be cut.
Bending petals needed using a ruler, like this.
You can use this template.
See how simple congratulations do not look gently. Even a schoolboy can repeat this idea. Moreover, roses can be replaced with another form of colors or in general to portray hearts or circles in their place.
An option for those engaged in quilling. Or an excellent opportunity to start practicing this technique. On the Internet there are many detailed instructions on this topic.
This decoration is very self-sufficient, it is not even necessary to add an inscription.
For needlewomen who use felt or sewing in their work, I propose such an idea.
Print items better on hot glue.
I think that all the features shown are easy to realize, most importantly, approach it with a soul.
Ideas of simple congratulations with
Balls are one of the most important attributes of holidays. And on the birthday, they must be present, even if only on the postcard.
Look a selection of interesting ideas. Perhaps they will inspire you to a creative evening.
An idea with corrugated balls located in an accurate geometric grid.
Such circles can be cut out of packaging cards if you remove the top layer and get to the rigidity ribs.
But it is better to give a whole ohaper of multi-colored balls so that the birthday man flew to them to his swords.
A more complex idea of design.
Unusual color of balls. They are cut from background images.
At the volumetric double-sided adhesion glue the decor. Then it turns out the variation of 3D.
Another simple idea.
Note how simple little translucent buttons fit in this design.
Any font for the inscription you can download and install in the easiest graphic editor, even Paint on your computer.
Write in it a congratulation and translate, putting paper to the monitor. And here you are already ready template.
Background can be taken not only white, and both black. In general, give preference to contrasting, calm options.
I think that the balls can use in their composition absolutely any needlewoman.
Simple ideas for gift sister or girlfriend
Girls are much more often made postcards than boys. Therefore, feminine ideas are much more.
For a girlfriend, you can make a curly congratulation in the form of a crown.
The template for it can be taken any.
Also cut out animal figures.
From different textures to prepare letters for congratulations and make an inscription from them.
Just stick a lot of hearts.
Give a rainbow from buttons! I liked this idea more than anyone else. Prior to incredibility, but tasteful.
Another idea of using a bouquet of hearts. By the way, to make this option more interesting. Along the center of each heart, let the engine line be white thread.
Also a stylish and concise design using a contrasting substrate and a set of circles.
Such smooth circles can be obtained by using holes.
My dear, I disassembled the options that you yourself can repeat at home and having the simplest infirred materials. I will be happy if you add a bookmark article.
Be able to make beautiful Happy birthday cards do it yourself "Very useful skill, because with the help of a wide variety of needlework, be it scrapbooking, quilling or appliqué you can make a paper masterpiece that is pleasing a birthday room.
Postcard mom happy birthday with your own hands
To a gift for the most expensive person in the world - Moms, add and own a hand-made greeting card, where you write warm wishes for Mamuli.
For the manufacture of postcards in the Scrapbooking technique, prepare:
Red and green bilateral paper
Decor (God's cow)
Simple and green pencils
Double sided tape
Stencil with a congratulatory inscription
The first stage of manufacture beautiful postcard happy birthday with their own hands There will be the preparation of the basis - for this purpose, bend in half a color cardboard for this purpose, measure the square with a side of 15 cm, and cut off the cardboard. Squeeze the scrap paper so that with each edge it is 0.5 cm there is less base, cutting it with curly scissors. Attach the blank to a cardboard basis.
Prepare a flower blank from the green paper, the detail will be more than a greeting letter. Round inscription stick over green detail. Ready decorative element "Plan" for double-sided tape in the center of the crafts.
Cut a few leaflets and color pencil draw a streak. For the manufacture of roses, cut 12 parts from the red paper, gently fold them on each other, so that the stack turned out, and then immerse in the container with water so that the paper is good enough, but not splashed. Wet flowers put on the towel to absorb the excess moisture. Petal bends make a teaspoon, pressing from the edge to the center. Wait for all treated roses to dry.
For the manufacture of a flower, take the workpiece and place a paper ball in the center, wrap it with a petal, fixing glue in this position. Similarly, do with the opposite petal, with the rest. Put on the second workpiece and secure glue in the center, form a bud. Similarly, do with the third part, only the petals beaten down, the fourth petals let them look down, but it should be attached to the chess.
In the left angle postcards happy birthday woman do it yourself Stick leafles, fasten three lush roses over them. In 3 corners of the crafts, fasten the pink semi-shares, and from above - God's cow.
That's readyPostcard with flowers with your own hands "Happy Birthday!"
, It remains inside only write warm words, congratulations in prose or verses. By the way, it is similar andHappy Birthday greeting grandmother do it yourself
, only the text on the round congratulation of the front surface is changing.
Postcard man happy birthday with your own hands
Men like a variety of unusual signs of attention, for example, you can make a birthday presentShaker postcard in scrapbooking technique
or original card with heart.
Prepare for manufacture:
Plastic eyes - 2 pcs.
Rhinestones in the form of hearts - 5 pcs.
Curly and conventional scissors
Cut the heart from bright red paper (so that the item gets smooth, use the template from the Internet). Half of the album sheet is suitable as the basis, fold it in half and glue the heart at the top of the center. At the top of the heart, glue plastic eyes.
Draw eyelashes and smile with a marker. Cut the strip of red paper, the edges of the figured scissors and write "with love !!!", if children are moldedpostcard dad happy birthday with your own hands
, then write "Daddy, Happy Birthday!". Inscription Stick under the heart, placing it under the tilt. Heart rhinestones stick near the eyes and inscriptions. Men will probably enjoy it andPostcard "Happy Jam Day!"
Postcards happy birthday with your own hands baby
A volumetric greeting card made personally, you can please the child. Prepare for work:
First of all, make many blanks of flags (in the form of rhombuses) with written or printed letters, for example, you can prepare all letters for the inscription "Happy Birthday".
Cut off at all slices of threads (their number must correspond to the number of words in congratulations). Each thread to thread inside the blanks for the flags, then the halves glue each other. There should be the same distance between the letters (you can pre-outline the location of the letters on the thread). As a result of the works, you will have garlands with words.
Bend in half a sheet of thick paper desired color. The fold area will be as accurate as possible, for this apply an embossing tool. From both sides of the crafts carefully secure the garlands using a scotch - this will allow you to find the most good place for these items. Mark the successful places for fastening, remove the scotch and tie the nodules on the garland tips.
Secure the nodes in the marked places, do hard finish. Here you have a bulk card with garlands, admiring the birthday in originality.
Happy birthday cards do it yourself: 100 ideasAdd a comment
| Comments for news "Happy birthday cards do it yourself. 100 photos and ideas. How to make a postcard for birthday
How to make cards with birthday cake
What do you need
- Dense blue or turquoise double-sided paper;
- simple pencil;
- dense white paper;
- Color paper with drawings and patterns;
- glue stick.
How to do
1. Cut from blue or turquoise paper rectangle with a size of 15 x 11 cm. Bend it across in half. From a white leaf cut a rectangle in size 14 x 10 cm.
2. Fold the white item across in half. From the fold of the fold, make four nurses at an equal distance from each other. The first two (at the bottom of the paper) should be the same. The third is about 1 cm in short, and the fourth is some more less than a length.
3. Fold the cut parts as shown in the photo.
4. Expand the strips and open the paper. Bend the cut parts inside the outlined bends.
5. Cut three rectangle from colored paper in size to the layers of the future cake. Height they should be quite a bit more white stripes. Bend them in half and glue to the sheet.
6. Bend again and break the white sheet so that the lines on the cake are visible more clearly. From bright paper cut out several candles in the form of small rectangles, and from yellow - as many figures-droplets. Get droplets to the candles, and they are to the cake.
7. Lubricate white paper glue from the back and attach it to a blue base. The postcard can be signed next to the cake or outside.
What else there are options
Incredibly beautiful postcard with a bulk round cake:
Inside this option hide a piece of festive dessert:
Print the template, cut through the lines and create this postcard here:
But perhaps the easiest option: with drawn cake. It looks simple, but very nice:
How to make cards with balls for birthday
What do you need
- Dense gray paper;
- bilateral paper of different colors;
- simple pencil;
- double sided tape;
- ordinary glue and / or adhesive pencil;
- glue gun;
- Cheek or other thick threads;
- White paper;
- glue stick;
- Color tape.
How to do
1. Bend gray tight paper in half in half. From the pink leaf cut the rectangle with the sides of 20 and 14 cm. Cut from gray dense paper cut the rectangle with a size of 16 x 10 cm.
With the help of double-sided adhesion, glue a small gray part to pink, and the last fix on the cover of the future postcard.
2. Cut from colored paper a lot of strips of different thickness, but the same length. These are billets for balls. Conditionally divide one strip into three parts and bend twice along the lines.
Draw on the resulting part of the circle with a circulation. Cut along the contour - you will have three mug.
3. In the same way prepare circles from the other color strips.
4. From the remains of folded paper, cut small triangles. Stick them to the bottom of each mug.
5. Fold a small strip of paper in half. Separate and fold each side by the accordion, as shown in the photo and in the video below.
6. Make as many of the same details as you got the balls. Stick them to the circles so that the harmonic windows are on top.
7. To each ball with the help of glue-guns, attach a piece of beeps or other thick threads.
8. Generate the long edges of white paper about 2 cm and cut down the contour so that you get two bent along the strip. Fold every one of them across in half. Cut out the same triangles from them so that the bases of the figures are on bend. Details are in the video below.
9. Write on each triangle in one letter from the phrase "Happy Birthday". Lubricate the flags from the inside with glue, put on two cuts of the rope and glue. Tie the ends of these two beeps.
10. Lubricate the harmonic glue from the reverse side of the balls and beautifully distribute them inside the postcard. Leave several for the cover.
11. Tie the ends of the beeps, twist and cut out too much. With the help of glue-guns, attach to the postcard checkboxes with letters.
12. Write a congratulatory inscription at the bottom of the cover. Stick at the top of several balls. Cut the extra beep and tie her ribbon.
What else there are options
You can make a volume card with balls departing from the box:
Here is a similar option:
Here it is shown how to make balls in a quilling technique:
And this is a simple postcard made in the applique technique:
How to make cards with flowers for birthday
What do you need
- Dense raspberry double-sided paper;
- simple pencil;
- pink double-sided paper;
- Colored paper or stickers;
- several beads;
- White paper.
How to do
1. Bend raspberry paper in half. Draw a smooth line ahead, as shown in the photo, and cut off the contour.
2. Divide the pink paper sheet with scissors across in half. Half must be the same size as the folded card. Stick paper to the back of the cover.
Along the edge of the cover, draw a semicircular on the pink paper. For convenience, you can circle a lid or something else. Cut on the contour.
3. Form three different squares from paper from paper for three different colors. You can use stickers without adhesive base.
Fold one diagonally. Then adjust the corners as shown in the photo or in the video below.
4. From the side of the corner, do something like a heart on the figure and cut down the contour.
5. Open the item and twist the petals with a pencil. In the same way, fold the second square of the same color, draw a heart on it and cut out. Expand, stitch the beginning of the petals and twist them out. Make a small incision in one place between the petals and stick one petal to another.
6. Secure the second flower on the first. In the middle place a bead. Similarly, make two more flower.
7. Cut a few small rectangles of green paper. You can split green stickers into two parts.
Fold the rectangle across in half, then - again. Draw half a leaflet on the details. Cut on the contour. You will have two sheets. In the same way, make six more pieces.
8. Stick to the top of the postcard flowers and leaves.
9. Attachment on the cover, attach several beads. On white paper, write a congratulatory inscription, cut it out and stick to the back list of postcards in the part that is visible in front.
You can write a congratulation while incurred inside the white paper. Or complement the postcard from the inside with interesting inserts, as they did in the master class.
What else there are options
Here it is shown how to make a volumetric flower inside the postcard:
In this instruction, flowers are performed very simple - from twisted spirals:
But the postcard is a bouquet. Flowers are made by the same principle as in the previous video:
How to make a nominating card-keksik for birthday
What do you need
- Pink double-sided paper;
- simple pencil;
- White paper;
- bilateral volumetric tape;
- paper of different colors;
- Red ribbon;
How to do
1. Fold a sheet of pink paper in half. Place it so that the bottom was bend. From one edge, attach a ruler under a slight tilt and swipe. In about the middle, spend another inclined line so that the figure resembles a pot.
2. Cut the detail on the outlined lines. Lubricate the side edges inside the shape.
3. Connect the items and press the poles on the sides so that it glues. Insert the ruler into the resulting pocket and measure the distance from the bottom to the edge. Measure also the length of the lower edge of the figure, slightly retreating on the sides. The author came 9 cm.
Draw on white rectangle paper. Two sides should be 9 cm (or another value that you succeeded), and the other two are several centimeters more than the distance from the bottom to the edge of the figure.
The resulting rectangle must easily enter pink pockets. Cut a white item.
4. Insert the item in pockets. Measure the length of its upper rib and the height of the pocket together with the inserted white item.
Draw another rectangle on white paper. Its length should be 2-3 cm more ribs pocket, and the desired width is approximately half of the measured height.
Position in a rectangle a shape similar to a cloud.
5. Cut the cloud. Attach it to the top of the white detail so that it covers the pink. For convenience, let's notice the places of their contact.
Remove the cloud. Stick to the prominent part of the white part several segments of the volumetric tape. Attach the cloud on them, attaching it to pencil marks.
6. Cut out small circles of different diameters from colored paper. Stick them to the cream, that is, to the details in the form of a cloud. Cut from red paper and attach it at the very top.
Tie the side on the bow of the bow. From white paper cut out a small tag - a rectangle with cut corners. Write on it "for you" or congratulations.
Stick this item at the bottom of the postcard, and over the tag horizontally attach the tape.
7. Ribbon ends stick to the back of the postcard. Write congratulations on the white removal item.
How to make a postcard in the form of a heart with flowers for a birthday
What do you need
- Dense pink or raspberry double-sided paper;
- simple pencil;
- White paper;
- stationery knife;
- self-adhesive rhinestones;
- peach double-sided paper;
- stationery corrector in the form of a handle;
- hole puncher;
- Pink tape.
How to do
1. Cut from pink dense paper Detail of 30 x 15 cm. On the sides Make a mark at a distance of 7.5 cm from the edge.
Vertically attach a ruler to these strokes on the one hand. Bend paper by line. In the same way, bend the sheet from the other edge.
2. Fold the future postcard on the lines of bend. Cut the item from white paper: its width must match the width of the postcard, and the height is to be slightly smaller. Bend it in half.
3. Draw on one side of white paper half of the heart and cut down the contour.
4. Expand the heart, attach it to the postcard and circle the contour. Using the ruler, add two horizontal features from above and below where the figure ends. From above, next to the middle, spend two small vertical lines.
Lines are visible in the photo. And in the video below there are all the details.
5. Open the postcard and cut the paper on the lines on both sides by the stationery knife.
6. Cut the item from white paper to the size of the back of the postcard. The height should be slightly less so that the pink color was seen from above and below. Stick detail from the inside.
7. Close the postcard. Decorate the hearts along the edges of rhinestones.
8. Cut out three squares from peach paper from three squares with 5 and 4 cm. Bend twice every detail in half. You will have small squares.
On one of them, closer to the corner, draw a circle. In the corner, read something like a triangle.
9. Cut the detail along the contours and expand it - it turns out the flower. Make the same elements from other squares. Using a pencil, twist the petals inside.
10. Lubricate the edge glue of each petal of one small flower and glue them between themselves so that the bouton is. The detailed process is shown in the video below.
Lubricate the pellets of the petals of the second flower of the same size and stick to it the first bouton. Then the same attach the third part.
Get big parts to each other, and on top - ahead of the resulting lush bud.
11. Make two more flower: one same size, the other is smaller. Stick all three on the side of the heart.
12. Corrector on the other side of the heart write a congratulatory inscription. Inside the postcard, too, output pleasant words. Do a hole punch one hole in the middle of the heart, grind ribbon there and tie a bow.
How to make cards with a bow tie for a birthday
What do you need
- White paper;
- simple pencil;
- stationery knife;
- Malinic bilateral paper;
- pink double-sided paper;
- bilateral volumetric tape;
- pink or red pencil;
- self-adhesive rhinestones;
- peach or pink tape;
- Simple bilateral scotch.
How to do
1. Fold a sheet of white paper across half. Draw on it the outline of the butterfly, as shown in the photo and in the video below.
2. Cut out the figure. Open the butterfly and divide it with scissors into two equal parts. One of them will serve as a template.
3. Put the pattern on the template, as shown in the photo or in the video below. Come on the pencil sketches by the stationery knife and remove excess paper.
4. Attach the pattern to the raspberry sheet and circle the contours inside and outside. Cut the detail with scissors, and remove the excess paper to the knife to get a pattern. In the same way, make the second wing.
5. Apply one wing to pink paper and circle external and internal contours. Next to attach the second wing and do the same.
6. Cut the pink items on external contours. Slide the edges of the patterns with a color pencil.
7. Enclose the raspberry parts to pink using volumetric tape. The details are in the video instructions below. Decorate wings with rhinestones.
Cut a piece of ribbon, at the edges, attach a simple bilateral scotch. Stick to them wings.
8. At the edges of the tape, from the opposite sides, make a small vertical cut. Write congratulations on white paper and roll it into the tube. Wrap it with ribbon and "button" for cuts.
What else there are options
Here is another similar composition:
Here it is shown how to make a postcard with an elegant carved butterfly:
And one more pretty option with a volumetric butterfly and an unusual cover:
On the eve of the celebration of the dear man's heart, I would like to make such a gift that I would impress and left pleasant memories. We offer to make volume postcards with your own hands, they are also called Pop-Up postcards. What are these wonderful postcards?! At first glance, these are ordinary postcards, opening that, in front of you, there is a surround figure or a whole composition! Such postcards will not leave anyone indifferent! Especially if they are copyrighted and keep the warmth of your hands!
Postcards with flowers inside with your own hands
Heart-shaped card with a surround flower can even make even a child:
The lush flower for the inner or outside of the postcard can be made of colored or even simple paper painted with watercolor paints or pastel shallow. Cut flowers can be used for this template:
Print the flower pattern, paint paints. We fold in accordance with the outlined lines of bend and glue the resulting flower to the basis of the postcard.
Undoubtedly please the beloved and such a magnificent and bright greeting card with flowers inside, made by their own hands.
How to do it tells in his master class ThejulianaHAPY. :
An option with gentle, pastel tones, flowers look very cute.
Flower stamens do not make a lot of Labor!
Flowerbed with flowers in the window
The original master class in English, so for your convenience, we offer a brief translation of the process of creating this floral card.
Materials and tools Standard: Colored paper, cardboard, scissors, glue, plastic for imitation of glass in the window.
We take dense colored paper, fold it in half. In one half cut the square window.
We make a frame from color paper of another color. The glass for the window can be made of a protective film for the phone or transparent plastic. The resulting frame of the window is glued to the basis of the postcard. You can do and without "glass".
Insert into the hole
From the cardboard glue the flower pot, we glue it in the middle of the postcard on the fold line. The side sides of the received pot glue so that when closing the postcard, the pot has developed.
We glue the pot
Fold the edge
Decorating around the edge
Next of the colored paper cut out green stems and all sorts of bright flowers: crocuses, hyacinths, daffodils and tulips. Perhaps your bouquet will not be spring, but a summer, which means that cornflowers will appear, chamomiles, pansies, and imp.
Then cut the flowers
Insert flower pots
The height of flowers should be so that they are not sticking out of the postcard, and they were visible in the window!
Insert flowers in the pot
That's how they fold
The window can be decorated with a cozy curtain.
By the same principle, you can make a postcard with flowers from felt or painted cotton disks. Additionally, insert along with the flowers is concise, but warm congratulations!
In addition to colors from a postcard can look out of balloons, asterisks, a bows.
How to make a panoramic floral card along with a congratulatory envelope shows in your master class Theworkshop. :
Card with flower pot inside
We take dense paper - the basis for our postcard. Create a rectangle in the center of the folding line card. The width of the rectangle is 3 cm, length - 7 cm.
By pink lines, we make cuts by a stationery knife. Then the resulting rectangle folds inside the postcard. The basis of the postcards attach to another sheet, b оTo the size of the initial foundation.
Then make floral design: the flower pot, directly the flowers themselves, fluttering butterflies and grass. All this is combining and glued to the front of our postcard.
Making floral design
Using the same reception, you can make an original postcard-vase. Flowers in such vases you can also make your own hands from paper or other technicians.
Color Vase Postcard
Complete children's postcard
We bring to your attention a master class on the manufacture of a very tender volume postcard, which will not only congratulate the belonging, but also perfectly fit into the interior, such as the children's room.
First we make a box-box. To do this, take a dense blue paper and cut out the template for the box out of it. The edges of the template we fold 4 times 5 mm on each side, forming the framework. We glue the resulting frames.
We glue on them with color or scrap paper in color suitable for your composition.
Next prepare the elements of the future composition. Bonding a balloon from paper circles. Mugs fold floors and glue together. The wax cord is inserted into the base of the basket and directly mugs forming the ball.
Cut the clouds from scrap-paper, and from the yellow paper Sunny. Insert the elements of the composition into the frame. The balloon is glued as follows: The base of the ball is glued to the volumetric tape, and the ball itself is on the glue. Clouds glue on the same principle: one on glue, second on volumetric tape.
Green trees make a simple napkin. First, it is cut, then we glue. On the right on the box we glue a tree made with a hole punch for scrapbooking. The last touch - in free places we glue serpentine, butterflies and a congratulatory inscription! On the bottom of the box we glue the ribbon with embroidery or lace. The original volume postcard is ready!
3D postcards in technique Kirigami
Kirigami - the art of cutting and folding figures and cards from paper. This is the main difference between Kirigami from other paper folding techniques and is emphasized in the title: "Kira" - cut, "Kami" - paper. The founder of this area is the Japanese architect Masahiro Chatani.
For the manufacture use sheets of paper or fine cardboard, which are caught and folded. Unlike traditional 3D postcards, these paper models are usually cut and folded from one sheet of paper. Most often we develop three-dimensional models of architecture buildings, geometric patterns and various everyday objects, etc.
It is better to start with a simple volume postcard with your own birthday. For example, using a thick paper of two contrasting colors, you can make a postcard-cake Birthday:
For its manufacture, use this template:
Using various templates, you can make postcard-cakes more comprehensive:
Cake for lovers
How to make cake kirigami tells in his master class Oksana. Hnativ :
Using this technique, you can cut various congratulatory inscriptions. Cake can be made and paint to your taste.
To create it, take this template:
From white relief paper, too, a spectacular postcard will be obtained:
By connecting two mirror parts "Current", cut from different sheets, you can make a whole bulk cake in the postcard!
Cake from mirror sides
Candle can be more!
Use the following template:
Options for creating volume postcards whole set! Cut and fold your paper masterpieces!
Volume cards in the scrapbooking technique
Scrapbooking is the art of decorating photo albums, but its techniques are very popular and when creating postcards.
Using the elements of Kirigami, in the technique of scrapbooking, you can also make a bulk card with your own hands. Cut and fold from the "Steps" scrap paper for the "pop-up" candles in the second half of the postcard. We glue the candles and stick the resulting blank on the basis of the postcard.
From scrap or colored paper you can make a simple, but original greeting card. The flame of the candle cut out and decorate the sequins, then glue on a 2-sided tape. We glue the second part of the candle with the help of glue. Congratulations can be born or glued to an elegant satin ribbon. Just and original!
From the paper of other invoice, the postcard will look at quite differently)
Obtaining each element of postcard on each other, using the two-sided adhesive again, you can create such a bulk bright cake!
Consider the master class of Tatyana Sadomskaya on how easy it is to make a bulk gentle postcard in scrapbooking technique using ready-made pictures.
To create such a postcard Tatiana used:
- ScrapBERRY'S SkrapBerry's "Favorite Pet"
- Tight cardboard
It is better to use scrap paper with a large number of thumbnails that can be cut from a solid sheet, as well as painted prints of stamps and chipboard.
Before creating a postcard you need to decide on its plot to choose the color of the Basics of the postcard and its "acting persons". In this case, paper with a calm beige printer is taken as the basis, composite parts of the plot are cut out of it: kittens, puppy, flowers, crown on the pillow.
Next, we work with the basis. It is necessary on the front side to make marking for cuts.
Do not forget before starting this job to decide that you will be in the foreground, and what for him!
In our case, larger than the kitten we put on the fore, it will increase the feeling that he is closer than the kittens with a dog.
We make the necessary slits. It turns out such a design with "steps". On the resulting "steps" glue the leaflers of arbitrary size. These leaflets imitate a wooden fence.
Next, gradually glue our elements, ranging from the closest to the distant. We start with the foreground and glue a kitten. Its glue to beer cardboard, since it gives an additional volume and discards the shadow. In the same way, the principle can be glued and several other elements, such as globes and flowers. When the inner side is ready, we glue it to the bottom of the postcard.
Outside the same decorating a postcard with an elegant flower print.
For greater kind, postcard elements decorate sequins (use the glitter).
For inspiration, admire the masterpiece 3D postcard-cake:
Volume cards diorama
We present to your attention a master class on the manufacture of a 3D postcard - a small three-dimensional scene. On such a scene, each can arrange various bizarre figures and decorations)
For the manufacture of the postcard, we take 4 sheets of dense cardboard, in this case we take the cardboard of four shades of orange. You can choose colors to your taste.
On the sheets of cardboard with a pencil diameters contour frames and cut them out. Frame contour we make 1 cm wide.
From the remaining fragments of paper, we cut two strips, each of which is a size of 10 to 4 cm. It is distinguished by 4 parts of 1 cm. Cut all the angles of the resulting strips. We fold strips along the lines so that it turns out a paper zigzag. These pieces of zigzags will support diorama fragments. We glue zigzags to the frame from two sides.
We glue the second frame clearly along the other side of the zigzag.
We combine the frame
The top of the zigzag must close one of the parties of the frame. The same must be done with the opposite side. Thus, the first scene of the diorama is ready!
In the same principle, we make the remaining frames of the diorama.
It is better to decorate each of the frames in advance (especially the last) than to try to squeeze the decor to the finished postcard.
The rear wall does not have to be solid, you can make a transparent diorama without the rear wall.
Decorate not only the "wall" of the diorama, but also every frame. Use more bulk decorations, such as beads, bows, feathers, ribbons, etc. So the postcard will seem more voluminous and it will strengthen the 3D effect!
The plot you can come up with absolutely any! Create your little theater!
For example, waiting for an associate!
Or balloon in fluffy clouds.
Bright glade with lupine and butterflies!
Birdhouse with birds and flowers:
Accordion Postcard (Schemes and Templates)
Another kind of volumetric postcard is an accordion postcard.
To create a similar postcard you will need: dense scrap paper for the base frame, cutting scrap-knife or stationery knife, transparent plastic for inner parts, stamens, semi-hemp, etc. Materials for decorating.
We take a pattern and make blanks for a postcard. From a dense scrap paper, cut 8 blanks for the base frame and 4 of the transparent plastic.
Blank of thick paper ...
... and transparent plastic
Plastic blanks are glued to the basis of paper. To make a postcard, we make a double bick of about 2 mm on external bends. The obtained 4 parts connect - glue with glue or use 2-sided tape. We glue the remaining 4 frames from the opposite side.
Next, we connect internal plastic parts. The easiest way to make it uses transparent tape. We get such a basis for an accorder card.
We connect the details of scotch
Basis for an Accordion postcard
Now you can proceed to the very creative part of the Capture Creation - it is decorating! We glue to the plastic of fluttering butterflies and vituya greenery. Card ready!
Different templates for the manufacture of the basics of such postcards See below:
Applying fantasy, you can create all sorts of options for such postcards. For example, with the predominance of children's themes. The number of component parts may vary.
Watch for non-sovie
Asterisks for star
Birds, flowers, butterflies - always very easily and air look at postcards!
Ah, France, Provence!
The Bird of Happiness
For the most beloved!
How do you like this original clock mechanism?!
Postcards for all occasions
We have already made sure that the postcards made with their own hands are original than those that you can just buy.
You will like it! Let's give handmade postcards for universative events, and sometimes at all without reason!
Author - Marta Lapkowska
Enjoy your creativity! Article author - Tatyana Babikova
It often happens - I want to make a postcard, but I do not know where to start. There is no idea that will help me make the only and unique postcard for loved ones, and maybe not a person who is not close to me.
And then I go to the expanses of the Internet in search of the idea.
And here in the next such searches, I decided to make a selection of the simplest postcard with my own hands for you. So that you can get some kind of idea and make a cute and original postcard with your own hands.
All these postcards do not make much difficulty. It is necessary only accuracy and patience.
Very simple postcard before applying an inscription for a postcard, practice on the draft, everything should be clean and carefully, then the postcard will be chic.
And this cute postcard is easier to make simple - decorative tape here is the main element.
Gorgeous Candle Card
Candles - the main decor at birthday, so this postcard is especially relevant. And the golden color makes it chic.
Gental postcard with rhinestones
Gentle and very simple postcard decorated with multicolored rhinestones. Such exactly not to buy in the store and therefore it will be especially the road.
Simple and air postcard
Simple and air card, it is suitable for a gift not only to children, but also adults. Lock the thread with glue so that it does not hang out.
Postcard with volumetric elements
Volumetric elements make a postcard more realistic and interesting. And all you need is a bulk bilateral scotch and your balls are already flying!
These letters can cut themselves, and you can buy ready-made in the store.
Postcard with a rope
I love when the postcards are decorated with different ropes, it makes it more cheerful and cute.
Confetti as decor for postcard
Confetti is a great decor for your postcard. It is better to do them with the help of an ordinary hole punch or special curly holes. So faster and more beautiful.
Simple and beautiful paper candles
Original paper candle card. Just and beautiful!
Multicolored fabric candles
Original black card with multi-colored candles made of fabric. Such can be done with the child.
Card from ordinary buttons
Cute and original postcard from ordinary buttons! It turned out a real little man who carries balls from small buttons!
Postcard with asterisks
Cute postcard with asterisks. So that it is also gently better to use a decorative hole punch, although manually can be done, the main thing is to try.
Colored rectangles on a postcard
A simple postcard with your own hands with colored rectangles and small circles.
Cheerful and simple postcard on crafting cardboard with multi-colored flags.
Decorative line on a postcard
Another variant of the decorative line on the postcard. Just and quickly.
Stylish and simple postcard, this is suitable for a man's gift.
Cute flowers are one of the most popular decorative elements on birthday cards.
Cutting paper as decor
Easy postcard happy birthday from scraping paper. Therefore, never throw anything!
Postcard from confetti
Another cute postcard from confetti. It turned out a bright explosion from a small convert.
Postcard is just a miracle
And this postcard is just a miracle - from the usual balloon :-)
Super-simple greeting card from multicolored circles with decorative stick. And the decorative stitch is made by the usual handle!
Flowers of two shades
A simple greeting card, decorated with two shades.
crafting cardboard for postcard
I love craft cardboard and here such a cute postcard from it can be made it!
Small buttons as scenery
Postcard on the craft with small decorative buttons.
Postcard + envelope
And here a whole set - postcard + envelope in one style. Ploy!
Super-simple birthday card with candles.
Cute floral greeting card with your own hands.
Simple multicolored circles
The postcard is decorated with simple multicolored circles. Watch them not too much :-)
Decoration with colored adhesive tape
Another original postcard with your own hands decorated with colored adhesive tape.
strictly and beautiful
Stripes from ribbons of different color - strictly and beautiful.
Balls on Kraft
Air card with balls on the craft - very beautiful!
Simple postcard with flags
A simple postcard with your own hands on the crafting paper with flags.
so you can apply cutting paper
And this is another postcard made of paper trimming. I love such ideas, they are the most!
Candles made of decorative adhesive tape
Very simple postcard for the birthday with your own hands made of decorative adhesive tape.
You can do such lovely postcards with our own hands at once, about the reserve so that if necessary, they were at hand.
greeting card with gentle flower
Cute happy birthday greeting card with one small and gentle flower.
Card with butterfly
A simple postcard with your hands with a butterfly.
Flags give a special festivity
Flags give this postcard a special festivity.
Very simple postcard with your own hands decorated with multi-colored inscription.
Here is such a chamomile
Flowers - the best birthday present, so they are on the postcard!
Lightweight and summer postcard
Very simple postcard with multi-colored circles - light and summer.
Bright and stylish gift
Postcard with your own hands in the form of a gift with a flower - bright and stylish!
cute christmas caps
Cute caps decorate this original postcard with their own hands on a birthday.
White chamomile on a postcard
Ordinary postcard on the crafting with a flower. Here you can see how to make flowers with your own hands.
Another simple postcard, decorated confetti.
And this is a multicolored ice cream! His straight and I want to eat!
That's all, I wish you endless inspiration and new ideas! And if you are a little tired of viewing a greeting card, you can select a few minutes and check your weight on this link, well, if you are all right with weighing, with which I congratulate you, you can check the correctness of the bar code on your acquired Product, it can be done quickly if you go to the following link.