Mobile phones have long been used not only as a means of communication, but also as quite good photo and camcorders. The pictures taken by default are retained either into the internal memory of the device, or on the installed SD card. You can even view and even edit the photo directly on the smartphone, but sooner or later it still the need to transfer files to a computer. This is usually done to free up memory or execution with photos of any manipulations, because no matter how cool the presence of a large monitor and the keyboard greatly facilitates work with graphics. Also, periodically, throwing a photo from the phone to the computer, you just need to ensure the safety of the pictures, because of the loss or failure of the gadget, as is well known, no one is insured.
Those who are friendly with modern technology, as a rule, do not arise problems with copying data between devices. Inexperienced users often face difficulties in the implementation of this kind of operations. In this article, we will try to tell the most simple and understandable language about how to transfer a photo from the phone to a computer using wires and without them.
Transmission via USB cable
The most common way to exchange files between the phone and the PC is a wired connection. Included with a mobile device, a cord is always running (date-cable), at one end of which there is a classic USB plug (connected to the charger or computer), and on the other - micro-USB (stuck in the phone). Most often, the cable is used to charge the gadget, but it is also designed to establish communication with PC.
So, let's say you connected the phone to the computer through the cord. The appropriate message should appear on the mobile phone and the screen with the ability to select a USB connection mode. Usually the default is "Just charging" but we need to choose "MTP" (File Manager).
Now the phone should be displayed in the computer's explorer - we find the desired device and click on its icon.
If a memory card is inserted into the smartphone, then besides the object "Inner memory" You will see a catalog "SD card" .
Where exactly the photos are preserved - on the removable media or in the internal storage - you can see in the phone settings. But regardless of location, we should look for a folder "DCIM" - In her, the phone with the OS android is placed on the photo made by the built-in camera. Go to B. DCIM - Camera. And throw photos on the computer.
Note that all manufacturers of mobile devices have branded utilities for installation on a computer. Such programs facilitate the connection of the phone via the USB cord and allow data synchronization. You can copy not only photos and video, but also application files, contact list and SMS messages. Huawei, for example, the branded utility is called Hisuite. . You can ask what program is suitable for your smartphone, and pushing it. But in principle, it is not necessary to do, because you can throw a photo from the phone to a computer without special software.
To safely turn off the smartphone from the PC, set it again "Charging only" mode and boldly disconnect the cable without fearing to damage the data.
All modern phones are fixedly equipped with SD card slots. If your device has a removable media, then you can use it to transfer photos to the computer. But there will be a special adapter - a card reader. The microSD card is inserted into it, and then it connects via the USB port to the computer.
The most optimal situation when the mode of saving photos on the memory card is selected in the phone settings. In this case, you just need to remove the card, insert it into the card reader and connect it to the PC. Through the conductor, go to the appeared removable media, and then in DCIM - Camera. . Copy from there a photo on a computer, as with a regular flash drive.
If the pictures on the phone are in the internal memory, open any file manager (for example, ES Explorer or Total Commander) and transfer the necessary files to the SD card with it. Next, act as described above, only the photo will already be in the folder where you put them.
If you do not want to contact the wires and card readers, try to throw a photo from the phone to a computer through cloud services. How to do it, consider on the example Google disc - The corresponding application, for sure, has already been installed on your mobile device. Open it and on the page "My Disk" Press the plus card icon in the lower right corner. Then click "Download" and select a photo from the "Gallery". Snapshots will be copied to the cloudy repository of your account in Google.
Now on the computer, log in to Google's website with the same login and password that you use on the phone. Then go to https://drive.google.com. (Driven in the address bar of the browser) - here will be previously downloaded photos.
To download many files at once, switch to convenience in display mode "List" And select the desired rows with the SHIFT key. Next, push the button with three dots and select the item in the menu "Download" .
Files are purchased into the archive that can be saved on the computer.
The local network
If the phone and computer are connected to a single router, then you can throw off the photo from one device to another through the Wi-Fi wireless network. True, it will be necessary to install a file manager on a smartphone that supports the data transfer function over the local network. We offer to use a well-known application. Total Commander. . We install it on the phone through Google Play, and then immediately install the installation of a special plugin WIFI / WLAN PLUGIN FOR TOTALCMD » . It is he who will be responsible for sharing files via Wi-Fi.
Now we open the Total Commander on the smartphone and go to the folder with photos. We highlight the necessary files, prolonged by pressing the context menu and select the item in it. "Copy / Move / Send" . In the window that appears, click "Via wifi" .
The server will be launched, and on the page that opens you will see the URL address to access the photo - it interests us and interests us.
Now on the computer, run any browser and enter the received URL in its address bar. There will be references to download photos individually or in the form of a zip archive.
You can open the URL through the Total Commander's desktop version, but provided that it has the necessary plugins. Run the program on your computer and go to the location "Network / FS-plugins" . Find here folder "WebDAV" , open it and click "Quick Connection" .
In the window that appears in the string "Connect to:" We enter our URL and click OK.
A connection to the server will be connected, and you can transfer the photo from the phone to the computer.
After completing the copy, stop the server on your mobile device.
It is advisable to use this technology if you want to transfer small files. The snag is that the built-in Bluetooth modules are available only on portable computers - laptops, while stationary PCs are usually not equipped with such components. However, if you want a Bluetooth adapter, you can purchase in the store.
It is inserted into the computer's USB connector, after which the drivers are installed, and immediately the corresponding icon appears on the taskbar. Turn on the Bluetooth on the phone, and try to pair the devices. To do this, on the PC launch utility "Options" and go to the page "Bluetooth and other devices" . Click from above "Adding a Bluetooth or other device" and then chose in the window "Bluetooth" .
After appearing in the phone list, click on it to perform a conjugation and confirm the operation code.
Now right-click on the "Bluetooth" icon in the tray and select in the menu "Take a file" .
File transfer window will open.
Next, take the smartphone and select the photos that you want to cross the computer. Click Send - Bluetooth And click on the icon with the name of the target PC.
Copy files will begin. After completing it, select the folder in which the photos will be saved.
We think that the above methods are quite enough. If you need to send a photo from the phone to a one-time computer, it is better to connect through the usual cord. But when it comes to periodic copying, it's already worth looking towards cloud services that allow you to automate the process.
The bulk of users have long seen what the camera is. They make pictures on the camera of their own smartphone or an ordinary mobile phone. Why not, because the quality of the pictures is not few camera modules on smartphones will give odds to soapy?
But now it's not about how a mobile phone takes off, but about how to get the photos to the computer through the USB cable, it is also called the Cord from charging. And it is not difficult to do it.
What will happen?
Smartphone or Normal phone . Smartphones differ from ordinary mobile phones by the presence of a fairly developed operating system, open to the development of software by third-party developers (the operating system of ordinary mobile phones is closed for third-party developers). Installing additional applications allows you to significantly improve the functionality of smartphones compared to conventional mobile phones.
Computer or laptop .
The computer is a device or system capable of performing a specified, clearly defined, variable sequence of operations. This is most often the operation of numerical calculations and data manipulation, but this includes I / O operations.
The laptop is a portable personal computer, in the housing of which the typical PC components are combined, including the display, keyboard, and instruction instructions, as well as batteries.
USB cable. The main feature of the Micro USB cable - USB is its versatility. It can be used with any portable technique, in which the microUSB connector is present. The exact same "plug" interface is present at one end of the cable. The second end is equipped with a USB connector to be connected to a charger or to the computer system unit.
Instructions for dummies what to do
We take into the hands of the USB cable, one side includes a computer into a USB port, the other to the mobile phone in the microUSB port.
Actually what's next? Then go to "Computer" on the desktop or through the "Start" menu, you see approximately this picture:
Mobile device is turned on, the computer determines it. Click two times the left mouse button on the portable player (above it is indicated by the arrow).
Entering the portable device you will see different directories. In the event that there is a memory card, you will see 2 sections: SD card and memory of the telephone. If the memory card is not used, the section will be only one. In our case, two, which means that we will choose where the pictures are saved. In our case, in the device's memory, you can also have on a memory card, depending on the parameters.
There is a list of folders and files, in case they are in the phone's memory (must be). If you were filmed to the camera app, which is used in the default mobile phone, all photos are located in the DCIM directory (Digital Camera Images). Go to it.
Further, as a rule, there are still directories, you need to go to the one called Camera.
Next you can see your images. You allocate one or more photos with a mouse, you can select the desired files using the CTRL key, then move to a PC using the "Cut" command and in the desired place "insert" through the right key or copy and insert.
Moving or copying photos depends on the scope of images, and their numbers.
Another way to throw a photo from the phone to the computer
It is possible to go with a different method. Connect the mobile device to the PC using a USB cable, following this, open the "Computer", right-click on the device and avoid "Import images and video".
The automatic search for image files and video will be launched.
After completing the search, you will need to click the "Import" button.
All wound images will be transferred to the "Imported Images and Video" directory, which will open automatically after importing. Please note that in this case the images are removed from the device and are transferred to the PC.
Another time if your smartphone is connected as a media device or as an external drive, all photos will be found. And if you connect the device as a camera, then import photos and video will be performed only from the DCIM folder.
How to throw a photo from the phone to a computer without a cord
Above, we looked at two options for throwing pictures from the phone to a computer using a USB wire. But some users have a question how to do without a wire. And since we have a detailed instruction, then we will consider the maximum methods.
Transfer photos via the Internet (social networks).
To implement the transfer to such a method, you need the Internet on two devices: on the phone and on the computer. Registering in one of the social network, for example, In contact with .
VKontakte (International Title: VK) - Russian Social Network with Headquarters in St. Petersburg. The site is available on more than 90 languages; Particularly popular among Russian-speaking users. "VKontakte" allows users to send messages to each other, create their own pages and communities, exchange images, tags, audio and video recording, play browser games. The task of "VKontakte" - to each individual time to remain the most modern, fast and aesthetic way to communicate online.
Come through your mobile browser in your profile and recognize his ID (Iyidi). Then copy the address vk.com/write12345678. And instead of numbers from 1 to 8 insert your ID. When you turn on this address, you will open a dialogue with yourself. Then you send photos from your phone how much you need and they will be saved in your dialog that will not be available to other users. Then come from the computer to your dialogs and download photos already on your computer. You can also create a closed album and download snapshots there, and when you need to download on the PC.
Transfer photos via the Internet (mobile messengers).
To implement the transfer to this method, also need the Internet on two devices: on the phone and on the computer. Put one of the mobile messengers to your device, for example, Telegram .
Telegram is a cross-platform messenger that allows communicating with messages and media files of many formats. The proprietary server part with a closed code, operating at the capacity of several USA and German companies, financed by Pavel Durov in the amount of $ 13 million annually, and several open source clients, including under the GNU GPL license.
Personally, we use telegrams to transfer pictures to constantly not connect the device via a USB wire. And what, it is quick and convenient, despite the fact that this messenger is installed on mobile and on the computer. Is that sometimes interruptions in connection were, but at the time of publication this entry everything works fine. Here you need to send pictures to the "Favorites" contact - this is your folder with saved data.
Transfer photos via Bluetooth
This method can be relevant to those who do not have the ability to enter the Internet and there is no cable for the phone. But you must have a Bluetooth connection on both devices.
Bluetooth - Wireless Personal Area Network, WPAN Wireless Personal Area Production Specification. Bluetooth provides an exchange of information between such devices as personal computers (desktop, pocket, laptops), mobile phones, printers, digital cameras, mice, keyboards, joysticks, headphones, headsets on reliable, free, universally accessible radio frequency for neighboring communication. Bluetooth allows these devices to communicate when they are within a radius of up to 10 meters from each other (the range strongly depends on the obstacles and interference), even in different rooms.
This method is more suited by the owners of laptops, rather than ordinary stationary computers, due to the fact that laptops, as a rule, have a built-in bluetooth, and stationary PCs - no. However, you can purchase a bluetooth device for a PC, which is connected to the USB port. Depending on the specification, the connection speed is different.
Transfer photos through the memory card
Memory card (sometimes incorrectly called flash card) - a compact electronic storage device used to store digital information. Modern memory cards are made on the basis of flash memory, although other technologies can be used in principle. Memory cards are widely used in electronic devices, including digital cameras, cell phones, laptops, portable digital audio players.
In this case, you need a device that connects to the PC and allows you to work with your memory card memory. Also, you first need to move to a memory card on your phone. It is done through the conductor (File Manager).
So, if there is a card verder in your computer or laptop, then it is this device that it will help you, because it is designed to read memory cards and other electronic cards of the most detailed destination.
You also need a memory card adapter if you use transflash.
Received the greatest distribution:
- Universal card readers for flash memory data storage devices containing often several different connections and connected via USB interface to a general-purpose computer. There are external (as a separate device) and internal (as a module installed in the 3.5 "system block compartment). USB Carders usually implement a standard English class. USB Mass Storage Device , drivers for which are included in most operating systems.
- Specialized Smart Card readers associated with equipment using the appropriate type of cards. For example, an ATM card reader (EMV), a card reader in ACSP and underput points of the metro.
There is also USB card readers that support different memory cards, one of these.
We also have a USB modem from a megaphone, the model E173U-1, which, after the acquisition, was shortly stitched under different operators. So, there is a built-in card reader in it, you can insert MicroSD cards (transflash), and immediately without an adapter.
Wireless modem is a receptionist that uses networks of mobile operators for transmission and reception of information.
We told the basics and you should not have difficulty transfer with a picture in a mobile device to a computer.
We also recommend that you familiarize yourself with additional materials, maybe they will be useful to you. Transferring photos on different versions of Windows may differ, so we have prepared these additional information.
Windows is a family of commercial operating systems (OC) Microsoft Corporation, oriented to the application of a graphical interface when controlling. Initially, Windows was just a graphical superstructure program for the operating system of the 80s and 90s MS-DOS. As of August 2014, running the Windows family operating systems, according to the Net Applications resource, employs about 89% of personal computers. Windows works on x86, x86-64, IA-64 and ARM platforms. There were also versions for Dec Alpha, MIPS, PowerPC and SPARC.
How to transfer photos from the phone to a computer with Windows 10
To send photos and video from the phone to the computer, follow the actions described below.
Connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable. Make sure the phone is turned on and unlocked. If this is the Android phone, you may need to change the USB settings to provide the ability to transfer multimedia or photos, and not just charging the phone.
Open the "Photos" application on your computer (click Start and select Photos ), Select Import и From usb devices And then follow the instructions. You can select items to import and folder to save them.
You can also apply the wireless approach and use the Phone Manager application in Windows on the computer to automatically send photos and video from the phone during their creation.
Frequently asked Questions
When you go from a computer to the DCIM folder, there are no photos in it, but there are pictures in the phone, that is, the computer does not see the photo on the phone.
Such a problem occurs on some android smartphones, it is not fully studied, it is possible that something with access rights, solutions can be a few, here is one of those:
- A file manager will be required. Or install the TotalCommander application directly from Google Play. We make a copy of the DCIM \ Camera folder, for example DCIM \ Camera2 right in the phone. Look, if you have enough space for this. After that, connect the device to the computer and download photos from the DCIM \ Camera2 folder.
- Another way, but it is risky and you can lose all photos from the phone. It is that you rename the DCIM folder in DCIM2 (or to any other), then rename it again as it was originally and connect the device to the computer. One such method helps, other parts of the photos are removed. Therefore, the first way is optimal, but requires free space to copy.
- The third method is similar to the first, but you do not copy the Camera folder, and move the photos from this folder through the built-in file manager or the same TotalCommander to another folder. Then connect the device to the PC and download photos.
Many of us actively use the phone as a camera, performing many snapshots on it. Over time, the memory of such a phone is clogged under the urban, and there is a need to transfer the filmed photos on the PC in order to free at least a little space. Not all users have this operation goes smoothly, and many simply lacks for this knowledge and skills. This material is designed to help such people, I will tell you how to transfer photographs from a smartphone to a PC with a step-by-step algorithm for dummies, and that we need it for this.
Step-by-step instructions for transferring photos using a USB cord
The easiest and most popular method of copying is the use of cable yusb To connect the smartphone to the PC. To do this, we need a computer, our smartphone, and a USB cord, which usually goes complete to the phone. If you do not have such a cord, then I recommend to visit your smartphone the nearest gadget store, and purchase the specified cord.
Perform the following:
- Turn on the PC and smartphone (smartphone unlock);
- Take the USB cord, one part of it with a smaller connector (usually this is a micro YUSB) connect to your smartphone to the appropriate socket, the second to the USB connector of your computer;
- On the screen of your gadget, in most cases a message appears Transition to USB mode and you will hear a characteristic sound (when requesting a phone for the transition to the YUSB mode Confirm the transition );
- A message about connecting a new device will appear on the screen of your PC, after which the disk list in " My computer »A discovered mobile device will appear (if your gadget uses the memory card, then it will be separately displayed and Gadget , I. memory card );
- Then worked Autostat And a small menu will arise on the PC in which you will be offered various options for working with the mobile device found;
- Select " Open folder to view files "(Your smartphone must be unlocked);
- You will open a list of files located on your gadget. You need to find a folder with your photos. , usually she is called " Camera. ", And is in the directories" DCIM. "(English abbreviation words" Images from a digital camera ").
- Find the desired photos, select them with the mouse, press the right mouse button and select " Copy ";
Select the desired photos, and then click on "Copy"
- Then with the help " My computer »Go to the desired directory on the PC where you are going to copy photos, Mouse over to empty space, press the right mouse button, and select" Insert "
You can also simply drag the desired photos on the PC by clamping the left mouse button (Click on the desired photo, clamp the left mouse button, and pull the photo, for example, on the desktop).
After copying it is recommended to remove already unnecessary photos on the smartphone, for which you need to click on them, press the right mouse button, and select "Select" Delete "
How it looks visually you can view on this video:
READ ALSO: How to distribute the Internet from a computer to the phone.
How to transfer files from your phone to a computer using Bluetooth
The second popular method allows you to copy photos from a smartphone to a computer using a bluetooth connection.
To implement this connection it is necessary:
- Go to the gadget settings and enable there Bluetooth ;
- Also Turn on Bluetooth on PC (Usually it is a laptop, for stationary cars it is necessary to purchase bluetooth module). In it Settings Allow other devices detect pc via bluetooth ;
- Perform Search for nearest devices Bluetooth in the settings of bluetooth your phone;
- After stay enter password To establish a connection on gadget ;
- Enter the same Laptop password ;
- Now you can send your photos from the phone on the PC. To do this, tap on the desired photo, then over the photo click on the icon " Share ", And in the menu that appears, select the sending via bluetooth - the name of your laptop;
- Your photo will be sent, and you will find it in the folder " Bluetooth "Which is located in the folder" Documents "(Or other relevant directory).
Using a cartriderator
Another simple way is the use of card reader. If your gadget uses Memory card , simply Pail in the phone on this card the necessary photos, then get out of the memory card, and connect it to the PC using the cartride .
Copying photos from the cartrider is carried out in the same way as when working with a conventional flash drive.
It is useful to know: how to connect the Internet on your phone through a computer using a USB wire.
Shipment via e-mail for dummies
If you need to copy only a few more photos on PC, you can use the standard E-mail To send a photo. At the same time, if you do not configure E-mail, it will be necessary to make it appropriate for the postal server.
To send the photo it will be necessary to open it (for example, in the "Gallery"), press the icon from above. Share ", choose " E-mail ", then Specify your email address . On the specified e-mail will be sent photos, which can then be Download on PC. .
Synchronization with cloud service for file sharing
Another popularity method of copying data from a gadget on a PC is the use of cloud services - "Google Drive", "Dropbox", "Microsoft Onedrive" and others. It is enough to establish one of these mobile applications to your gadget, and its stationary software implementation is "Google Drive", "Dropbox" and others - on your PC.
After starting the application will need pass the Mandatory Registration After receiving your account You can easily throw off the cloud photo from your gadget, and then download them from the clouds already on your PC .
Use cloud services to send files
Do you know what to do if the computer does not see the phone via USB wire?
In this material, I disassembled step-by-step methods for teapots to transfer photos from the phone to the PC. The most simple and convenient for beginners is the use of a YUSB cable, with which it is easy and convenient to draw photos from the PC smartphone. If this method did not suit you, you can use other listed alternatives that will allow you to enjoy your photos on the big screen of your computer.
Read in the article how to throw a photo from the phone to the computer. Simple step-by-step instructions for transferring pictures on a computer from a smartphone.
Some users store their photos only on the smartphone. It is not right! What will happen if the device is lost or break? In this case, there is a risk of losing precious pictures. It is better to store images on a PC. Here and the places are free more, and the output of the hard disk is a much more rare phenomenon. But how to send a photo from the phone to the computer? Let's find out the answer to this question.
A brief overview of the possibilities Copy photos from the phone to the computer
If you think, then the photo from the phone on the computer can be copied or transferred by a variety of ways. Here are just the most popular of them:
- Transmission via a USB cable;
- Sending wireless communication (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth);
- Use of "cloud" services (Google Disc and Others);
- Installing a memory card to a card reader;
- Application of a special application (for example, Airdroid);
- Social networks.
And it is only the most famous ways to transfer the photo from the phone to the computer. Matte programmers will tell you about creating your own FTP server on a computer, download photos for special hosting or some other sophisticated methods. We will tell you about those methods that are easier implemented. At the same time, it will be about how to transfer photos from the phone to a computer step by step - to understand everything will be able to even beginner users, only yesterday I received a smartphone in our hands.
Use Cardrider to copy photos on a laptop
This image transmission method is now used less and less.
First, not all modern smartphones have a memory card slot, and the amount of built-in memory in some cases is quite sufficient for everyday needs.
Secondly, the tray for microSD can be opened with a special clip, which is not always at hand. In short, this method is applicable more for push-button phones and enough old smartphones than for new devices.
Please note that the use of a card reader does not make sense if the "Camera" application saves pictures into the built-in memory. That is, you first need in the "Camera" settings, select the "Removable Drive" or "Memory Card" item.
The method is the most relevant for laptop owners. Portable computers have a built-in card reader - you will also have to get only an adapter with MicroSD on SD. As for desktop computers, both external and internal card readers are produced for them, which rarely exceed 500 rubles. Many models support the installation of a MicroSD card without any adapter. Finally, there are also tiny microSD adapters that are inserted into the USB port.
If the computer has access to the memory card, it will immediately offer to use the "conductor" to view the contents of the external drive. Also for this purpose you can run any other file manager (for example, Total Commander). Search photos should either along the DCIM / Camera path, or in the "Pictures" folder. Next, it remains to copy or move them to any folder convenient for you on the hard disk of the computer.
Another good way for laptop owners. The fact is that almost all laptops have a built-in bluetooth module, while the desktop computers do not touch it most often. However, even a home PC can be forced to understand the Bluetooth signal - this will require the purchase of an appropriate adapter or if the means of expensive motherboard with the support of this technology are allowed.
So how to throw a photo from the phone to a computer via Bluetooth? It all depends on the specific model of the smartphone, the type of Bluetooth connection and the operating system, which is installed on the PC. Let's consider the user's actions on the example of the Windows 10 laptop and smartphone with a green robot on board.
- First you need to activate the "blue tooth" both on the smartphone and on the computer. On Android, it is enough to click on the appropriate icon in the notifications panel. In Windows 10, the Bluetooth activation must be proceeded in the network connection settings.
- The following is pairing the phone and computer. In Windows 10, you need to right-click on the Bluetooth icon in the tray, then click on the "Adding Device" item. The list of gadgets will immediately appear, which are now activated by the "blue tooth". Click on the name of the network created by the Bluetooth module of the smartphone. The access code appears on the computer screens and the phone. It can not be changed - enough and there, and there click the button "Yes" or "Conjugation". After that, the smartphone should appear in the list of connected equipment.
- Now, in order to send photos from the phone to the computer, you need to rout on the right mouse button on the Bluetooth icon in the tray. In the pop-up menu you need to select "Accept Files". Next, take your smartphone and any convenient way to Bluetooth photos. The easiest all is to highlight them in the "gallery", after which you need to click the "Share" button, select the Bluetooth item and click on the name of the network created by the computer. That's all, the transfer went!
In the case of using a Bluetooth adapter, the process of sending photos may differ slightly. Here it all depends on what kind of program to manage the adapter you install. If you have difficulty connecting or receiving files, read the instruction that is usually present on the official website developer website.
Note, the file transfer speed via Bluetooth leaves much to be desired. If you are going to cross the archive of photos weighing 1 GB, it is better to consider other options, otherwise it can delay for several hours.
Using a USB connection
How to transfer photos from the phone to the computer faster? Perhaps using a USB cable. This method is using a USB connector capabilities. In low-cost and medium-budgetary smartphones, they are limited to USB 2.0 technology, while USB 3.0 or even USB 3.1 can be used in the flagships. Be that as it may, and the transfer of even a multi-birthbate archive of photos should not take a long time.
Many people ask "How to transfer a photo from the phone to a computer?" Due to the fact that the connection to the PC is not carried out. That is, the computer does not respond to the cord inserted into the USB port, on the other end of which the smartphone is connected. It would seem that the device should decide as an external drive? In fact, modern Android versions support multiple USB work modes. By default, it is most often started at all that is needed to transfer files.
When you inserted a USB cord into a computer, pay attention to the smartphone display. Most likely, a message was highlighted on it with a proposal to allow access to the data on the phone. Click the Allow button. After that, an instant reconnection will occur, after which the window will pop up the window with actions that can be made with a defined device. Here you need to open the "Explorer", after which you find a folder with photos. Usually they are on the DCIM / Camera path in the device's memory or on the MicroSD card. Next, copy or transfer the desired images to the hard disk of your computer.
Please note the message may not be displayed on the smartphone screen. In this case, it should be sought in the notifications panel. Well, in the most running cases, you will have to go to the "settings" and look for the cause of the problem there.
The modern world implies constant use of cloud storage. In the end, some clients of such default services are installed on a smartphone without letting themselves remove. So why not think about how to download the photo from the phone to the computer through the "clouds"? Most often, the images are transmitted in this way unchanged - all the tags are preserved in them, including geographic labels. Compressing photos, worsened in quality, can only when using the "Google Photo" and the corresponding active point in the application settings. If you want to transfer images to a computer, it is better to use the following cloud storages:
- Dropbox is an excellent option that does not work only if there is a huge archive with photos weighing 10 GB and more;
- Yandex.Disk - storage with servers in Russia, which provides high download speed and download;
- Google disc - option from the creators of Android;
- Microsoft OneDrive - storage from the creators of Windows and the famous office package.
To interact with the cloud service, you need to install its official client. However, it can already be pre-installed by the manufacturer of the smartphone. Some file managers can work with cloud storage facilities - for example, Solid Explorer.
To download photos in the "Cloud" you need to go to the application. Further actions differ depending on the selected service. Most often, it is enough to click on the folder where you want to upload photos, then click on the "Download Files" button. Next, you will be asked to choose the method of selecting images, most convenient among which is the "gallery". That's all, it only remains to mention the photos and click the "Download" button.
When the process is completed, you will need to open an Internet browser on the computer and go to the site of the selected cloud storage. Here you should log in and go to the photo folder. Next, it remains only to put ticks near each of them, and then click the "Download" button.
If your computer is not yours, then in the mobile application you should make a folder with photos of public (provide sharing). So you will receive a link to this folder, which you can already send the owner of the computer. So he can download images without seeing the rest of the contents of your account.
In words, this photo transfer process seems very long. But in fact, everything for the most part depends on the speed of the Internet connection.
Not the best way to transfer images from a smartphone to a computer. However, many people are so accustomed to social networks that they start using them for this purpose. The essence of the method is simple: enough to go to the "Photos" section, create a new album, after which you download images from your smartphone into it. Easy? Yes. Is this a way? No.
If you think about how to reset the photo from the phone to the computer in the original quality, then this method is definitely not for you. The fact is that many social networks squeeze the received photos, because of which the detail suffers. Also, almost all the tags can be lost from the snapshot - in the future you will not recognize or the date of shooting, nor anything that the device has been used for this nor other image characteristics.
Problems will occur when downloading photos on a computer. The algorithm of your actions will be too complicated. You will have to first open a picture, then click on the "Open Original" button, then click on it right mouse button and select "Save Image". If you need to save a couple of photos in this way, it will not be a big problem. And if a couple of hundred hundred?
When creating an album, do not forget to put in the privacy settings only for you. Otherwise, with added images, everyone will familiarize themselves with all your friends or even all other social network users.
The above deficiencies are given for "VKontakte". But on Facebook there are certain problems. Not to mention that the smaller number of visitors to our site is on an ongoing basis. And the mobile client Facebook is not the best sample of energy saving.
How to transfer a photo from the phone to a computer using Wi-Fi
Now almost every smartphone owner has its own router. That is, the device has access to the Wi-Fi home network. It is logical that a person begins to think about how to send a photo from the phone to a computer through this network itself. Is it possible to do this at all? In fact, the Wi-Fi network is created by default to provide an Internet traffic device. But if such a desire arises, with its help you can make other actions. It is enough to recall the SMART TV support TVs, which can be managed using a smartphone located in the same Wi-Fi network. It is easy to guess that you can also send files from a smartphone to a Wi-Fi computer.
To organize sending photos, you have to get a special application intended for synchronizing the smartphone and PC. For example, you can download Airdroid. You can use this program for free, but with a regular transmission of a large number of photos, creators will be asked to make a paid subscription. If you do not like it, you can try in business and other applications of this kind - there are many of them in Google Play.
What is the essence of such programs? The service client is launched on the smartphone. It displays a special URL to register in the computer Internet browser. Sometimes password is further prescribed. Everything, the connection is set! In the case of Airdroid, you will see all notifications coming to the smartphone, and also get the ability to transfer SMS messages. You can also get the contents of some folders, including the one where the photos are contained.
This is a very convenient way, and the images of Wi-Fi are transmitted at times faster than Bluetooth. However, every time you have to drive a special URL into the browser, which can change every few days. Of course, Airdroid allows you to create a special permanent address attached to the developer server, but this feature is available only to the owners of paid subscriptions.
Router C USB
Another method associated with the Wi-Fi network. It can only be used by those whose router has a USB port. This usually means that an external hard disk can be connected to the device, organizing essentially your own cloud storage. How to do - you can learn on specialized sites dedicated to your router or from the instruction manual. Be sure to make sure the SMB protocol is used. If the router only supports DLNA, then this option is not suitable, since this technology supports viewing media files, but not downloading new files.
You can see the contents of an external hard disk on the smartphone by special applications. In particular, the local storage can define the Solid Explorer file manager already mentioned above. With it, you can create a folder with any name on the external hard disk and copy the photos to it to be seen on the computer. Next, you go to your PC and open the "Explorer". Here you need to go to this most hard disk that will be in the "Network Placement" section. Next, it remains only to go to the created folder and move photos to the computer. However, it can now and not do - it is possible to work with those files that are located on the drive connected to the router. If you want a detailed review of the topic "Home clouds" - write about it in the comments!
You can work with photos and by Total Commander. To this file manager "I saw" a network storage, you need to implement simple manipulations:
- Click on the "Menu" button located in the top line;
- Select "Connect a network drive";
- Select the appropriate disk letter and click the "Overview" button;
- Select a folder on the network storage that will be opened by default;
- Click the OK button.
That's all, now you will always have access to an external hard disk!
Banal, but still working method. For its application, you need the fact of you have two email addresses. The method is the transfer of photos from one address to another. For example, on the smartphone you can use the "box" on Gmail. Images will go with a letter to email created on Yandex. That is, it will be necessary to enter the computer on Yandex.ru - the letter with photos will come here.
Unlike social networks, email does not compress the photos, leaving them in its original form. All tags are stored, which will then simplify sorting. A letter from one "box" to another comes almost instantly, although the exceptions from this rule sometimes happen. For the most part, the speed of photographs to the computer with this method depends on the speed of the tariff to which you are connected.
USB flash drive
And how to throw photos from the phone to a computer using a USB flash drive, can it be done? This method of copying data is quite implementing if your smartphone supports OTG technology. You can refine information on this account using the OTG Checker application. You can insert a flash drive into a smartphone connector using an OTG adapter - you can buy this "lace" in literally for 100 rubles.
Flashca in the presence of support for OTG technology is practically instantly. You can copy the desired photos to it using a pre-installed file manager or any specialized application. When the process is completed - it will only stay a flash drive and paste it into the computer's USB port. Next, you can use the "Explorer" or any other file manager.
As you understand, there are many ways to transfer photos and other files from a smartphone to a computer. If earlier it was easiest that it was done with a traditional USB connection, now we recommend using cloud storage facilities. For example, you can create a temporary files in the Dropbox, throwing pictures there. And you can even configure constant synchronization - in this case, the images will throw in the "cloud" after each use of the camera application. And installing the free Photoshop adob you will receive a cloud storage and the best photo processing application. It is not necessary to install anything to install anything - there is enough features of the Internet browser.
And how to throw photos on the computer you? Or do you prefer to keep all the pictures on the smartphone? Share your thoughts in the comments.
How to transfer photos from phone to computer
In this lesson, I will show how to throw a photo from the phone to the computer. We will learn to transfer photos using a USB cable, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, special programs and cloud services.
Using a USB cable
Method 1: Standard Connection
1. Connect one end of the cable to the phone, and the second to the computer.
2. The phone will open a request to use USB. Select Photo Transfer or "File Transfer".
3. On the PC, go to the "Computer" folder, open the icon with the name of your device.
A menu will appear with a choice of built-in or external memory.
4. Go to the desired folder with photos - usually they are stored in DCIM.
5. Select the left button pictures. Click right by any selected and select "Copy".
Select all files can immediately be selected through the CTRL + A key combination (Russian f).
6. Create a new folder on the PC. Go to it and insert copied through the right mouse button.
To create a new folder, right-click on an empty place (for example, on an empty desktop area), select the Create Folder from the list. Then type for her name. Read more about this in the lesson "How to create a folder".
Now there are photos in the phone and on the computer in a separate folder.
On a note . It happens when the smartphone is connected, it does not show the selection menu, and it is immediately charged. Then try inserting the cable in another USB port of the computer. If it does not help, restart the phone and PC.
If the menu still does not appear, the cable or connections jack may be damaged. In this case, use other ways: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, cloud services, etc.
Method 2: With the help of a branded program
Many smartphone manufacturers have a PC brand program. As a rule, such programs allow not only to transfer photos, but also make backup copies of other data. Samsung phones have a KIES program, Mi has a MI PC Suite, with iPhone iTunes.
Method 1: Using the conductor
Before starting work, make sure your explorer supports the transfer of files to Wi-Fi. If not, install "File Manager +" in the Google Play Store.
PC Action: Open Common Access
1. Right-click on the folder to which you will transfer photos. Select "Properties".
2. Click the "Access" tab and click on the "Sharing" button.
3. Click on the user selection field and select "All".
4. Make sure that the permissions "read and write" is installed. Click "Share."
Ready: Access to the folder is open. Next we will need the IP address of the computer.
5. In the Start menu, type "Command Line" and open the program.
6. Enter the command ipconfig And press ENTER.
Remember the address in the "IPv4 address" string.
Action on a smartphone: Connect to a folder
1. Go to the smartphone conductor and open "deleted services".
2. Select the "Local Network".
- In the "Host" field, enter the IP address of the PC.
- We print the username and password to enter the computer and click "OK".
3. A shared folder will open where you can copy pictures from the phone.
Method 2: With Shareit
If the previous way seemed difficult, you can go easier and install the Shareit application to your smartphone and computer.
Step 1: Loading
Install the ShareIt application from Google Play on your phone.
On the PC, follow the Ushareit.ru link to download and install the program.
Step 2: Start and Exchange
1. Run the program on the PC and click the Show Barcode button.
A barcode that we scan on the phone will open.
2. Run the Shareit application on your smartphone and click the "Submit" button.
3. Select images from the gallery and click "Send".
4. In the recipient's search window, select "Connect to PC".
5. Hover for a smartphone camera to Shareit's barcode. There will be a connection and data transfer.
6. A notification will come to the PC successfully accepted file.
By default, all the pictures transferred to you will find in the "Download" folder - "PHOTO".
If you are an old phone owner in which there is no Wi-Fi, but there is a camera and bluetooth, this method is for you. But for him you have to have a laptop with Bluetooth support or a separate Bluetooth transmitter.
1. On the PC, right-click on the Bluetooth icon on the taskbar and select "Take File".
2. Open the smartphone gallery and mark the pictures to send.
3. Click on the Bluetooth icon to start the transfer.
4. After a short scanning, the found PC will be displayed in the list. Click on it and automatically send selected photos.
5. Click the "Finish" button to save the data.
All photos can be downloaded to the cloud service, messengers or social network. Then throw them on the PC at any convenient time, even without having a telephone.
Method 1: through the cloud
Consider two popular storage facilities: from Google and Yandex. In free access, they provide download files to 10 GB, which is more than enough for our purposes.
1. Set the Google phone disc from the Google Play store.
2. Enter the login and password from Google account.
3. After successful authorization, click the "+" icon in the main menu.
4. Select "Download".
5. Move to the gallery, mark the pictures and click Open.
There will be booting pictures from the phone to the disk.
6. On the computer, go to the official site drive.google.com
Learn the entrance to the account through which the photos on the smartphone downloaded.
7. Highlight the desired data with the Ctrl key and pinch, right-click and select "Download".
8. The disc will create an archive with selected photos and will load it on the PC to the "Download" folder.
1. Install the Yandex.Disk application from the Google Play store.
2. Log in with your account, that is, enter the login and password from Yandex Mail.
3. Click on the "+" icon to add files.
4. Select "Gallery wallpaper".
5. Select pictures to download and click "Select".
All selected files will be downloaded.
6. On the computer, go to the official site disk.yandex.ru and log in under the same data (login / password from mail).
7. Highlight the pictures and click on the "Download" button.
Pictures are packed to the archive that will repay to the "Download" folder.
Method 2: Through Messenger
Modern messengers have both mobile and computer version. This feature can be used to pass the pictures yourself and download them on the PC.
Add your number to the phone book. Your profile will automatically add your profile in the "Your Contacts" field, click on it.
Or simply open the "Favorites" folder in the "Chats" section.
Click on the "Clip" icon to attach the data.
Select the Image Gallery and send them yourself.
Now install the program from the official site desktop.telegram.org to the computer and download snapshots through it.
Add your number to the phone book, and in the chat rooms, open the dialogue with yourself.
Or simply select the "My Notes" folder in chat rooms.
Click on the camera icon.
Mark pictures from the gallery and send them.
Install the desktop version on the PC - you can download it from the official site Viber.com. And through it, save the images on your computer.
Method 3: Through the social network
In any social network, it is possible to create an album. This feature can be used to move shots to a new album and their subsequent download to the PC.
To avoid errors during the download, I recommend using the original application (not a web version).
I will show how this is done in the social network Vkontakte.
Open the "Photo" section in the application.
Create a new album with the "+" button.
Click the Add Photo button and download them from the gallery.
On the computer, go to vk.com and log in. Go to the "Photos" section.
Open the image in the album. Click on it right-click, select "Save the picture as" and save it in the desired folder.
Method 4: using email
The method is suitable if you need to roll a small number of pictures.
All you need is to go to the application to send letters. You can use the built-in Gmail.
Click on the "+" icon to create a new message.
Enter your postal address. Click on the "Clip" icon to attach files.
Click on the "Envelope" icon for sending.
Open your mailbox on your computer and download files.
If there is a card reader
Card reader (Card Reader) is a device for reading a removable SD memory. Having this device, you can transfer photos to the memory card, remove it from the phone, insert into the card reader and copy the files to the computer. The method is quite simple and efficient.
On a note . Many laptops already have a built-in card reader.
Through OTG adapter
OTG adapter - This is a device that is connected in one end to the phone socket, and in the second end allows you to connect a flash drive.
The flash drive is recognized as an additional memory in the conductor. Just move the pictures you need, insert the USB flash drive and copy all the data.
Author: Ilya Kurbanovrotector: Ilya Krivoshevdat Publications: 04/22/2020
To transfer the photo from the phone to the computer through the cord from charging, you need to know the folders in which the files are located. In addition to the wired method, there are other methods, including cloud storage, SD card, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Consider how it is better to use in a certain situation and how to transfer images to a PC.
Migration methods photo from phone on PC
Transferring photos from the memory of the smartphone to the computer is required if memory ends on the device, as well as when replacing the mobile device. We will analyze how to make it different ways.
Using USB Cord from Charging
To transfer photos from the phone to the computer in this way, you will need a cord from charging.
We will analyze detailed instructions for dummies, how to throw off images on the PC:
- Connect your computer and phone with each other using a USB cable.
- Double click on the icon My computer »On the desktop PC.
- Find a portable device in the list, then double-click on the icon.
- A new window will open, where you need to select a place where photos are saved: device memory or SD card.
- Open folder DCIM. then go to Camera. .
- Select the desired images, click on them right mouse button and select item " Copy "
- In the created folder, click on the White Field of the right mouse button and select the function " Insert "
Note! The transfer rate of pictures depends on their quantity and volume.
If only charging occurs when the smartphone is connected to the PC, the phone will not be displayed in the conductor. You need to select the connection method " Multimedia Device (MTP) "To view or move files.
The method of wireless data transmission through the Wi-Fi access point allows you to throw off the pictures on the computer without unnecessary cords. The method is suitable for android or iOS devices. For the procedure, you will need to download the program to the smartphone, for example, " File Manager +. " By installing the software, the following should be done on the PC:
- Select the folder to which files will be postponed. Click on it right-click in the context menu - " Properties "
Go to the tab "Access
", Then click on"General access
- In a special field, open the drop-down list and click on the item " Everything " Permissions should stand the parameters " Reading and writing "
- Press the " Share "
To fully open access to the folder, you will need the IP address of the computer or laptop. Need to go to the program " Command line "Through the search in the bottom panel. In the window that opens, enter the command " ipconfig ", After pressing the keyboard key ENTER . Information about PCs will appear, including IPv4 address .
Consider how to perform a PC synchronization with a phone via Wi-Fi using the program " File Manager +. ":
- Go to " Remote Services ", Choose adding a remote location, then" The local network "
- In line " Host »Enter the IP address of the PC, come up with a username and password.
- Press the button OK To confirm.
A folder will appear, access to which is open. Through the Android tools, you can transfer the necessary files to this directory. Photos will appear on the hard disk of the computer or laptop.
You can translate photos via Bluetooth if it does not work out on the Internet or there is no USB cable. But most stationary computers are not equipped with a module, unlike laptops: an external BT adapter will be required for work.
To send files from a smartphone, you need to synchronize the device with a laptop:
- In the bottom panel on the laptop click on the icon Bluetooth right-click, then item " To accept "
- Select photos in the gallery of the phone you need to transfer.
- Press the " Share "And choose a way to Bluetooth .
After searching for devices, a list of available connections will appear on the laptop screen. You should select the phone, then sending files will automatically.
With cloud storage
The most popular cloud storages are Google Disc and Yandex.Disk. Consider step by step, how to pump photos in this way:
- Install the application on the phone from one of the services and log in.
- Through the software tools, download the photo to the cloud storage.
- Open a PC browser and go to the official website of the service used.
- Authorized in the cloud storage through the browser.
- Select images, then find a tool designed to download them to a PC hard drive.
All cloud services (Dropbox, Microsoft Onedrive, Mega, PCloud, IDrive, Mediafire, Box) are similar: they allow you to download files to store from a phone or computer, as well as download them at any convenient moment.
Using SD cards
To copy photos from an SD card, you will need an adapter and card reader. Almost all laptops are equipped with a corresponding connector. For a computer, you need to purchase an external adapter connected via USB.
- To transfer images to a memory card if they are saved on the phone, then remove it and paste into the adapter that connects to a PC or laptop.
- Find photos through connected devices and discs in the directories " My computer "
To transfer photos from the phone to the PC it is convenient to use a cord from charging. You can reset the images in this way if data transmission via Wi-Fi or cloud storage is not available. Send pictures via Bluetooth is possible if there is an appropriate module in the computer. Also used removable digital information carrier and a special adapter, but not all modern smartphones are equipped with the possibility of expanding memory using an SD card.
Why do people copy photos from a smartphone to a computer? Someone simply keeps them on a more roomy disc, someone wants to free the place on the phone, and someone edits them on PC. The reasons may be mass, the same has ways to transfer pictures from one device to another. Let us dwell on the most convenient and rapid.
Ways to transfer files from the phone to PC
In this material it will be about the following ways of downloading pictures from a mobile device to a computer.
- USB cable is a classic option. Its main advantage is speed and reliability. To connect the phone to the PC, special programs are not needed, and the cable is included in any mobile gadget. In addition, the data on the cable is transmitted faster than on the network.
- Using an SD card or flash drive. Almost the same convenient and fast data transfer method, as is the first. If there is a flash drive or an SD card with a reader for connecting to a computer, but there is no USB cable, it is better to prefer it.
- Bluetooth. This option is usually used in difficulties with connecting to the Internet, the absence of an SD card and a suitable cable. The slowest and unstable way.
- Via wi-fi. Not the easiest, but the universal and fast data transfer method. However, it requires the use of additional applications or services to send files from one device to another.
How to transfer photos with cable
As mentioned above, the connection over the cable is the easiest and most reliable way to transfer photos from a mobile device to a computer. For this you do not have to install any additional programs.
Regardless of the brand, be it ZTE, Samsung or Apple, all gadgets are equipped with mini-USB, USB-C or Lighting-wires.
- Connect your computer to a computer using a USB cable and wait for it when it appears in Windows Explorer.
- On Windows 7 and in newer versions of this operating system, the connected mobile device will appear in the "This / My Computer" menu.
- Open the folder with the phone name in the explorer and find a catalog with photos in it. In the case of iOS is a folder / DCIM (as on many cameras). In the case of Android - SDCard / DCIM or Phone / DCIM depending on the version.
- After that, simply copy the pictures from the phone and insert into any folder on your computer.
Using a flash drive or memory card
Another method that can be used if the phone has a microSD card. To transfer photos from it to a PC:
- Connect the map to the computer using the cartrider (adapter device).
- Open the "Explorer".
- Find the / DCIM on the map.
- Copy all the necessary photos from it.
The same applies to USB drives. The only difference is that you will first have to connect a flash drive to a smartphone via the USB-A adapter on a Micro / mini-USB and download a photo manually to it. Depending on the device and the file system, this process may look different. Usually it consists in simple transfer of files from one folder to another.
Snapshots, as you remember, stored in the / dcim directory, and the folder of the connected flash drive can be called differently. After connecting to the phone, it is displayed in the file management and folders.
This file transfer method is already outdated, but still used, if we are talking about transferring photos from Android phone to a Windows computer.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone and PC.
- Open the snapshot on the phone.
- Click on the Share button.
- Select the "Pass the file via Bluetooth" option, if any.
- Take the file on the computer.
The complexity of the method is that it is not on all computers there is a Bluetooth module and its software (usually it is only on laptops). For a stationary PC, the adapter will have to be purchased separately.
In addition, by default, the Bluetooth feature on the computer where it is, can be turned off. To enable it on Windows 10, run the application options, open the "Bluetooth and Other Devices" section and move the "Bluetooth" slider to the "Enabled" position.
If the phone and computer are connected to Wi-Fi, it will not be needed to transfer data to the data nor the cable. You can exchange files on the network, sometimes so even faster. The only condition - you need to install a program to transfer objects via the Internet to the other device or only on the phone.
Earlier, Apple devices were closely related to iTunes and synchronized with the computer only with this program. Now the situation looks completely different. The App Store has a lot of applications for sending photos and other files with iPhone or iPad on PC.
Wi-Fi data applications
Documents (free) is Ukrainian development, which for the short time of its development received the title almost a major file manager for Apple smartphones and tablets. Application language - Russian. Recently, Documents appeared the ability to transfer files from your phone to a computer and back to a wireless network.
- Open the Documents by Readdle application on the iOS device.
- Go to "Services".
- Click on the Wi-Fi Transfer button.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to the website docstransfer.com.
- Schedule a QR code of your phone camera that appears on the monitor.
- Then on the computer, select the "Photo" folder and manually download the desired photos (you can download all albums at once).
Everything is ready!
Send Anywhere - This is another application for sending photos from a mobile device to a computer that works as a similar to the Documents principle. The language of the application is English.
To forward snapshots via Send anywhere, do the following:
- Open the Send Anywhere application on the iPhone or iPad.
- Mark the photo you want to send to PC.
- Click on the "Send" button.
- A special code appears to gain access to files on another device.
- Then open the Send-Anywhere.com website on the computer.
- Enter the six-digit code from the phone in the browser.
After that, the file (or several files) will automatically boot into the system.
Zapya (free) - this service is different from the previous previous need to establish a branded software for not only on the phone or tablet, but also on the computer. This is justified by the principle of service. The language of the application is English. To send a photo through you need:
- Open Zapya on the phone and select a photo to send.
- Press the SEND button in the lower right corner.
- Open Zapya on your computer with Windows 7 or a newer version of the system.
- Wait until Windows appears on the radar in Zapya, and select it.
After that, the document will go to the computer.
ICloud Drive is an apple built-in cloud storage that automatically saves photos on company servers. To access these pictures from the computer, you need to download the iCloud program for Windows.
While setting up the application, check the box in front of the "Shared ICLOUD photo" item.
After installing it:
- In the "Explorer" on the computer, open the "Photo ICloud" folder.
- Click on the "Loap photo and Video" button.
Instead of iCloud, you can use another popular repository - DROPBOX. Just register an account and install branded applications on both devices.
How to transfer photos through Dropbox:
- When starting on the smartphone, the application will ask if it is possible to upload a photo to the cloud automatically.
- Confirm your consent, then all your pictures will be transferred to the cloud.
- Open the Dropbox.com website on the computer.
- Find the picture you want and click "Download".
With Android, in contrast to iOS, problems with transferring files from the device to the device, as a rule, does not occur. This system is "open" in the technical sense - the developers of third-party programs have access to many functions and components of the system, so there are more data methods there. Nevertheless, the option with third-party programs works best, therefore it will be discussed about them - applications for transferring photos on Wi-Fi.
Airdroid (free) is one of the first such programs that appeared during the "Dawn" period of the Android operating system and is still working. Application language - Russian.
To download snapshots with Airdroid:
- Open the application on your smartphone or tablet.
- Register an account.
- Select Airdroid Web.
- Open the browser on the computer and enter the address displayed in the Airdroid in the search bar.
After that, an interface for unloading photos from Android will appear on the computer screen. It is enough to choose the desired shot and click "Download".
MI DROP (free) - despite the fact that this program was created by Xiaomi, it can be used on other gadgets. It will be launched without any problems on conditional Huawei or ASUS. The language of the application is English.
To send a photo in Mi Drop:
- Open the application on your phone or tablet.
- Go to the side menu and click on the Connect to Computer button.
- Then open the PC browser and enter the address of the created FTP server (it is displayed in MI DROP).
- When connected, the system file manager opens, and all files stored on the smartphone will be lying.
- Find the DCIM folder among them.
- Copy the photos to the computer hard disk.
PushBulet (free) - another similar program for transferring files between devices. Perhaps the fastest and simple option from all, as it does not require anything. It is enough to have an account in Google or Facebook. The language of the application is English.
To send a photo in PushBullet:
- Open PushBullet on your mobile device.
- Log in to it using Google or Facebook account.
- Open the PushBullet.com website on your computer.
- Log in using Google or Facebook account.
- On both devices, the chat window will open, in which you can correspond with yourself, sending both text messages and files.
- To send a photo, click on the clip and select a photo.
Unlike iOS, in Android, any service can transmit network data in the background, so the choice of cloud storage facilities with automatic photo downloads to the cloud is much larger.
The easiest to use the built-in Google Drive service. It is configured by default and automatically synchronizes all the pictures with the cloud, which means that you do not need to adjust anything on your mobile device.
To transfer photos to a PC using Google photo:
- Open the site photos.google.com.
- Lay on it under your Google account.
- Highlight all the necessary pictures.
- Press the SHIFT + D key combination.
All marked photos will appear in the download folder on the computer.
Few noteworthy that this messenger works on the PushBullet principle and can act as a full-fledged cloud file storage.
In Telegram, you can make a separate chat with yourself and send yourself an unlimited number of documents - just as it is done when communicating with other people.
- Open the Chat "Saved Messages".
- Click on the clip at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the desired photos to send.
- Click on the "Send" button.
Now these pictures are available on all gadgets where Telegram is installed.
Most users for photographing uses their own smartphone, especially since some flagship sensory devices take off so well that they will envy "soap". At the same time, not everyone knows how to transfer the resulting images to a computer. We will show what actions need to be taken.
What do we need?
Actually, the smartphone itself.
Computer or laptop.
USB cable (some of it is also called a charge cord - it performs such a function). This can Micro USB or USB Type-C cable - in this case, this role does not play. The main thing is that the cable is at your hand.
How to transfer photos from the phone to the computer?
Now proceed to active actions.
First of all, connect the cable to one side to the smartphone, and the other to the USB port on your computer or laptop. After that, you will hear a beep on the pairing of devices. Now you need to unlock your smartphone in order for your computer to get access to it. On the smartphone screen with a unlocked screen you can see about the following:
If, after connection, nothing appeared on the screen, it does not matter - call the curtain and see the connection message.
After clicking, the menu will appear with the possibility of selecting the connection.
What to choose from the list? Since we will transfer images, choose the "Camera" or "Photo Transfer" (we highlight them above the screenshots). In this case, you will not see unnecessary file system folders of the device that can only interfere. However, if you want to transfer additional files, such as some folders, then you need to select "File Manager" or "File Transfer".
Why are we doing all this? Starting from the version of Android 6.0 and above, access to the file system of the device using a PC or a laptop is closed until the user will give good. And this is done to protect user data, because it will be impossible to get to the file system of the device if it is protected by a password or other protection, it will be impossible to third parties. In general, another useful step towards Android protection.
On the desktop of the computer or laptop, open the "Computer" section (or "My Computer" - as more convenient). We find our smartphone and click on it twice the left mouse button.
Next, open the internal memory of the device, because the photos made on the smartphone are usually saved on it. If the images are saved on a memory card, choose it - it will also be shown.
Here we see only a few items, the main of which is the DCIM - Digital Camera Images folder, it is in it by default the images made on the smartphone camera are stored. Open it.
Next - the Camera folder.
Here is a list of photos. We choose the necessary of them, you can somewhat (hold the Ctrl key and select) or even all at once (Ctrl + A).
Click on the right mouse button and select "Copy" (Ctrl + C) in the context menu. Either "Cut" (Ctrl + X) depends on the need.
Now you need to select the folder on the computer where you will tolerate files. We have this, for example, the "Photo" folder, located on the C drive. Open the folder, click right-click on the empty place to appear the menu and select "Paste" (Ctrl + V).
Waiting for the transfer of images. It can take some time if you have a lot of photos.
Transfer took place.
If you need to transfer photos to a smartphone from a computer, act also, only the transfer will be carried out with a PC.