Santa Claus and Snow Maiden are symbols of the New Year, and in our article you will learn how you can make them with your own hands. Santa Claus and Snow Maiden are compulsory characters in the celebration of the New Year. They can be made with their own hands and put under the Christmas tree. This will allow you to decorate your home and make a holiday even more fun. So, to create figures of Santa Claus, you need to prepare: As you can see, try to have. Moreover, in advance, invent costumes for figures and select suitable accessories. For suit, even the smallest details are important, each element is part of the whole image. For Snow Maiden, it also requires good preparation. To create it, you will need: Progress: If you need to make the face of the Snow Maiden church or re-draw it. It is not necessary to do this, but if required, then you can.
How to make Santa Claus under the Christmas tree with their own hands: Instruction
How to make a snow maiden under the Christmas tree with your own hands: Instruction
Video: Santa Claus, Snow Maiden, Snowman do it yourself
Santa Claus and Snow Maiden are symbols of the New Year, and in our article you will learn how you can make them with your own hands.
Santa Claus and Snow Maiden are compulsory characters in the celebration of the New Year. They can be made with their own hands and put under the Christmas tree. This will allow you to decorate your home and make a holiday even more fun.
So, to create figures of Santa Claus, you need to prepare:
As you can see, try to have. Moreover, in advance, invent costumes for figures and select suitable accessories. For suit, even the smallest details are important, each element is part of the whole image.
For Snow Maiden, it also requires good preparation. To create it, you will need:
If you need to make the face of the Snow Maiden church or re-draw it. It is not necessary to do this, but if required, then you can.
The favorite holiday is approaching the new year. I want to create a fabulous atmosphere and a festive atmosphere, and creative crafts will help us. In this article we will look at: how to make Santa Claus and Santa Claus with their own hands.
Chic santa frost
You will need: Polyfoam ball with a diameter of 6 cm, artificial fur, shabrak, oblique beaker, holofiber, hemispheres for the eyes, pattern, foams, snowflakes, sewing machine, iron with a sleeve, scissors, textile glue, crepe-satin blue, fleece white, bodily and Blue, colors, silver braid.
- Cut 2 details of the body from the shabra, glue crepe-satin, then treat long cuts of oblique bay.
- Fold the details of the crepe-satin to each other and sew the long sections of the seam through the edge.
- Form a rounded shape using an iron and a sleeve block.
- Put the details of the fur coats and the pens from the blue fleece.
- Sust, remove on the front side, and leave the holes for packing in the handles.
- Cover the ball with a bodily fleece and make a neck, wrapped with a thread excess fabric.
- Make and attach the nose, then attach the hemisphere as an eye.
- Put the fur coat on the blank from the shabra, insert your head into the body hole, then the trick.
- Make a cap in this way: cut the rectangle on the volume of the head of the blue fleece, sew the short side and wind the top of the thread.
- Prepare fur stripes for cutting caps and sprinkles of fur coats.
- Attach the blue hat with hints to the head, then enter the fur strip of the online flushed and screw the fur to the top.
- Write the handles with a holofiber, squeeze the holes, decorate the wrist fur and the trick of the hand.
- Make a beard in this way: cut out several bodily fleece rectangles with a difference in a length of 1.5 cm. It is worth noting that the rectangles need to cover so that the fleece is stretched along the long side of the rectangle. Cut the fringe.
- Sew the beard details to the head, starting work with long blanks, gradually rising to the nose.
- Razzate and tighten the beard, forming curls.
- Decorate the fur coat by attaching the snowflakes.
- Wrap a silver braid wand to get a staff.
Chic Santa Claus is ready!
Santa Claus from Napkin
You will need: Red napkin, pattern, marker, glue scissors, paper, printer, hole punch, beep.
- Print and cut the template.
- Fold the napkin as shown in photo instructions.
- Attach the template.
- Check the top corner of the napkins to get the cap, then attach the paper circle as a pompon.
- Do the hole hole in the cap and attach the beep.
- Color and sign as desired.
Santa Claus from napkins is ready!
Santa Claus from Wat
You will need: Wool, wands from ice cream, red felt, decorative eyes, red pompon, adhesive gun, body color paint, brush, scissors.
- Place 2 sticks horizontally - in parallel, as shown in the image.
- Enclose the remaining 7 sticks.
- Paint the workpiece in the body color and wait for drying.
- Stick eyes and spout in the center of the workpiece.
- Ride the balls from the wool and stick them as a beard.
- Cut the hat from the red felt, then stick it.
- Stick the wool strip to the bottom of the header as the edge.
- Roll the ball from the wool and stick as a pompon.
Santa Claus from Wat is ready!
Santa Claus from felt
You will need: Felt thickness of 1 mm beige, white and black color, white felt thick 3 mm thick, dense cotton fabric beige color, wool for filling white, sintepon, wire, pattern, black beads for eyes, black and beige struts, scissors, pencil, Adhesive pistol, small bell and other decorations.
- Print the template.
- Cut the body of Santa Claus and transfer it to a dense white felt.
- Cut the body of Santa Claus from felt.
- Cut the same body detail, only from a thin white felt.
- Cut shoes from a dense white felt, then the same shoes made of thin black felt.
- Cut out challenges for a slim white felt boot.
- Draw mittens and cut them out of a dense white felt.
- Cut out a detail from a thin beige fetra - flop of fur coats and caps.
- Cut 2 mugs on a pattern of cotton beige tissue.
- Take a nose from a small mug: pull the thread, type the Singisterboard and the sprinkle to the large mug.
- Sew black bispers as an eye.
- Sun face to the calf from a thin felt. It is worth noting that during the sewing you need to add some synthesis for volume.
- Make eyebrows and beard from wool for fooling, then attach the adhesive gun.
- Stick the header and fur coats.
- Prepare 4 wire segments, tighten them to a pencil, giving them a form as in the photo.
- Spread the details of the body of the frost from a thin and dense felt, while incurred by the wire in the place of the handles and legs.
- Stick mittens and shoes to twisted wire segments.
- Cool from the wire holder for the bell and glue it to the mittens.
- Change the Figuroke Figurine of the Frost Figurine beige.
Santa Claus from Fetra is ready! Recommended for watching video master class!
Knitted Santa Claus
You will need: Bottle of champagne, hook, yarn, centimeter, edge, filler, ordinary thread, needle, puppet strands, glue, decoration.
- Tie the head with bars without a beige yarn, on the principle of knitting a ball. It is worth noting that the number of rows without additives and grazing should be two rows less than for a ball.
- Make the basis of red yarn dolls: Tie a circle with columns with an attachment, fold it in half and make nodes at a distance, as shown in the photo.
- Tie hands and torso with circular rows that narrow to the bottom.
- Tie a nozzle on a bottle of beige yarn and do not forget to constantly try to try it to be not very tight.
- Connect the bottom of the nozzle and the workpiece with your hands on the bottle.
- Click the filler with a red blank handle and empty space.
- Dimensions: Head Circle 30 cm; Hand length 18 cm; The width of the body is 30 cm; The height of the body is 16 cm.
- Tie and decorate your clothes.
- Clothing size: diameter of the billet cap 10 cm; Sleeve length 12 cm; The length of the fur coats is 28 cm; Sleeves with 18 cm; The volume of fur coats 47 cm; Circle of the finished cap 32 cm.
- Sew clothes with ordinary threads, the sewage lines are indicated in the photo.
- Attach the puppet strands to the yarn and lock the glue. Make a beard from long strands, and for hairstyle, take shorter.
- Stick the header to the head.
Knitted Santa Claus is ready! I recommend to view this video!
Santa Claus from Openwork Napkin
You will need: Red cardboard, bodily color paper, 2 openwork napkins, scissors, marker, simple pencil, glue.
- Fold the red cardboard triangle, as shown in the image.
- Cut your face from bodily paper, then glue it to the triangle.
- Make from the openwork wipes of the mustache, beard, pompon and edge for the cap, then glue them.
- Cut the body circle and glue it as a nose.
- Draw your eyes with a black marker.
Santa Claus from Openwork Napkins is ready!
You will need: Cotton Bright and Body Color Fabric, White and Red Fleece, Felt Felt, Singry Training or Holofiber, Comb Ribbon (Wool for Folding), Foam, Flawing Needle, Fat and Thin Wire, Adhesive Pistol, Point Crystal Adhesive, Tight Cardboard, Acrylic Paint and brushes, wires for wire, pliers, stationery knife, buttons, beads, beads, threads Moulin.
- Make a pattern of cardboard: cone sides 13 cm; Circle with a diameter of 6 cm and handles (arbitrarily).
- Spend a line through the center of the circle and divide on 3 equal segments, then do on their joints of the wire hole.
- Take a sinteponic circle and a circle of cotton fabric to the cardboard circle a little larger diameter, then torn the fabric around the cardboard using a thread and needle, as shown in the image.
- Bend thick wire in the letter P, then insert it through the holes in the cardboard, syntheps and fabric.
- Bend the ends of the wire in such a way that the footsteps come.
- Prepare a length of a thin wire long 25 cm and screw it to thick wire, then glue with hot glue. At this stage, make sure that the design is stable.
- Prepare 2 cotton fabrics with a length of 22 cm. 4 cm long. Fold along in half, position, remove, pull on the legs and trigger the secret seam to the bottom.
- Make a pattern of a cone from bodily fabric, fold in half, position, leaving 2 mm of the tops are not covered, adjust the edge around the circumference, proceed and remove the cone.
- Put on a thin wire cone deriving her end through a hole in the top. Write a Cone with a hollowube in such a way that the wire is in the center of the torso, then enter the bequeated edge to the torso in the circumference of the secret seam.
- Cut the big feet from the cardboard, then glue them to the wire footsteps of hot glue.
- Cut shoes from the foam rubber, and at the back, make a recess for the ankle wire, then attach them.
- Cut 2 oval from a red fleece, in the upper part. Relieve a triangle, cover the foam boots, the backstage of the secret seam and tighten the fleece around the cardboard sole.
- Cut 2 oval from felt the size of a little more cardboard soles, stick to the sole of hot glue, cut down the unnecessary and fierce felt to the fluxe wedge.
- Next on the cone line of the top of the jackets and the bottom of the cap, then roll the ball from the synthet board, cut the circle from the fabric, torn around the edge and enter the spout.
- Draw the face to your taste.
- Severe a jacket made of a red fleece in the form of a truncated cone, fold in half, scratch around the edge, then remove.
- Sustrate the handles and gloves from the red fleece and cotton fabric, as shown in the image.
- Tension the jacket on the body-cone and sustain from the bottom and the neck of the secret seam.
- Cut the figures from felt - Christmas tree, at home, then glue them to glue crystal and only then the trick is optional.
- Sweep a secret seam of a white fleece ribbon and decorate the composition by beads and buttons.
- Cut out the white fleece tensions of shoes and cuffs, fold in half, scratch around the edge, pull on the handles and legs, then the trick manually. In the same way, make a wavy collar.
- Singing your hands to the body with a buttoning attachment: pull a little thread, tie a nodule and proof by a moment.
- Tear away from the ribbon 10 cm of wool, collect in a bundle and reveal the needle to felting the beard.
- Tear off the beam 2 times thinner and 2 times longer then, reveal to the place of the mustache.
- Return another 2 beam as for the beard, then reveal on both sides of the face.
- Take the hairstyle on the sides and on the back of the same way.
- Crop from x.b fabric based on half of the cone elongated and narrowed to the top of the hood, sushring it leaving the hole above.
- Remove and wear the cap, removing the wire through the hole and arrive along the edge to the head. Tregate the loop of the wire.
- Make a pompon and a white fleece lapse, then enter them.
- Make a small Christmas tree from felt and glue it to the header as a decoration.
Grandfather Frost from Flis ready! I recommend to view this video!
You will need: Colored paper of red and white, scissors, glue, marker, pencil, wooden boussin.
- Make a red paper cone and secure glue.
- Cut extra paper at the base.
- Draw a beard on white paper, then cut it out.
- Fold the beard in half and rush the hole, as shown in the photo instructions.
- Remove the cone flat shape in the beard fastening site.
- Put the beard on the cone, then stick the nose and mustache.
- Attach the wooden bead on the tip of the cone as a pomp.
- Draw eyes and mouth Santa.
Paper Santa ready! Recommended for watching video master class!
Santa Claus from Plate
You will need: Paper plate, colored paper, scissors, glue, marker, printer, eyes, hole punch, rope.
- Print the template and cut the items.
- Fold the plate in half.
- Fold the cap and glue the items as shown in the photo.
- Do the hole hole on the top of the header and attach the hanging rope.
Santa Claus from the plate is ready! I recommend to view this video!
Mailbox "Santa Claus"
You will need: Box, colored paper, scissors, glue, marker, pencil, button, elastic, envelope.
- Pun the box with red paper.
- Swelling a hole for letters.
- Cut the beard, mustache and face, then stick them.
- Make a hood and stick it to the top of the box.
- Stick the envelope and make an inscription, as shown in the photo.
- Attach the button and the gum into the location of the castle, from the side of the box.
Mailbox "Santa Claus" is ready! I recommend to view this video!
Santa Claus from a bottle
You will need: Plastic bottle, paint, colored paper, pompon, scissors, buttons, 2 sleeves, glue, cotton, white and black lace.
- Color bottle in red.
- Draw a face and beard using white and beige paint.
- Make the footsteps from sleeves and red paper, as shown in photo instructions.
- Prepare red paper stripes, fold them with a large harmonica, plunder with color squares and glue them to the sleeve as a leg.
- Cut on white paper mittens and attach red-harmonic stripes to them as hands.
- Stick pompon to the cover.
- Enclose pens and legs.
- Roll the ball from the wool and stick it as a nose.
- Stick buttons as an eye.
- Wake up a white cord place of the edge of the cap.
- Make a button of buttons and black lace.
- Decorate mittens to your taste.
Santa Claus from the bottle is ready!
You will need: White and red paper, scissors, pattern, printer, pencils or markers.
- Print the template.
- Color and cut it out.
- Fold Santa Claus, as shown in photo instructions.
- Tighten the legs, handles and beard.
Creative grandfather is ready!
Santa Claus from cotton disks
You will need: Cotton discs, plastic spoon, glue, red yarn, buttons for eyes, ribbon or thread for hanging, red felt-tip pen, scissors.
- Take a cat drive.
- Generate its side part to the center.
- Make cuts around the edge of the circle.
- Draw a smile with a marker.
- Take a plastic spoon.
- Apply glue to a spoon, leaving her tip without glue.
- Mock yarn tight.
- Apply glue on both sides to the tip of the spoon and stick to the convex part of the face of Santa Claus.
- Stick a clean cotton walker on a concave part of a spoon.
- Cut the circle from the cotton disk and glue it to the tip of the spoon handle.
- Cut the circle from the cotton disk, pull it out with a felt-tip pen and glue as a nose.
- Stick buttons as an eye.
- Attach the tape either thread, forming a loop for further hanging.
Santa Claus from cotton discs ready!
Santa Claus from sleeve
You will need: Sleeve from toilet paper, velvet paper of red, beep, white paper, glue, ruler, bead, scissors, black marker.
- Cut the velvet paper rectangle in such a way that one side is equal to the height of the sleeve, and the second length of the circumference with the reserve floor centimeter.
- Place the sleeve velvet paper.
- Bend the edges of the bush, as shown in photo instructions.
- Bend the edges on the other side of the bushing in the same way, only at right angles relative to the opposite side.
- Beg the outside of the corners on one side, forming the legs.
- Prepare the segment of the ramp with a long 40 cm long, fold in half, step up 7 cm from the fold and tie the knot. Credit beads through 2 end of the ramp, tie a nodule, step up a couple of centimeters and again tie the nodule.
- Apply glue to the bottom nodule of the bemp and insert the sleeve between the sleeves. Apply glue between the corners and glue together.
- Cut the anosechair triangle of white paper with a hypothenoise 7 cm, then draw the face of Santa Claus and stick to the sleeve.
- Draw the handles, legs and belt Santa Claus.
Santa Claus from the sleeve is ready! Recommended for watching video master class!
Santa Claus from Wat
You will need: White cardboard sheet, colored felt, adhesive gun, copper wire, wool, pencil, scissors, small pliers, eyes.
- Fold a sheet of cardboard in half and glue to the lower part of the lane of a red felt 7 cm wide.
- Cut the strip from black felt for 1 cm thinner red, then glue.
- Cut the buckle of yellow felt, then stick to the center of the belt.
- Stick the eyes just above the center of the sheet.
- Get a red felt mug to Santa Claus's nose place.
- Ride the balls from the wool and stick them as a beard.
- Form the glasses from the wire, then attach them.
- Cut the cap from red felt, then stick it.
- Decorate the cap sticking your cotton balls, and glue the ball-pompon on the tip.
- Write a wish on the reverse side.
Santa Claus from Wat is ready!
Santa Claus from polymer clay
You will need: Corses, polymer clay, PVA glue, tassel, superclauses, hair polish, blasting, thin wire, ribbon.
- Make Santa Claus Hat in this way: roll out the ball from the polymer clay, then make a cone, start the tip and attach to the chish.
- Take 4 Polymer Clay Balls: One ball should be big - blind with a beard. Two balls make a medium size - blend mustache, and one small ball use for the nose.
- Attach the details to the chish.
- Tassel on the mustache and beard, creating realistic stripes.
- Grind a piece of wire through the head of Santa Claus and twist the loop.
- Put the furniture in the oven for 15 minutes (135 degrees) so that the clay is frozen.
- Pull out the craft from the oven. The polymer clay may turn off due to high temperature. If you have so happened, do not despair - just get the dropped parts.
- Tie a ribbon to the wire.
- Snaw the hat with a lacquer for hair.
- Sprinkle with glitter.
Santa Claus from a bump and polymer clay ready! I recommend to view this video!
Santa Claus paper
You will need: Colored paper of red, white and beige color, scissors, black marker, glue.
- Shill red and white sheet of paper.
- Fold a red sheet cap, as shown in photo instructions.
- Cut the white sheet on the strips and tighten the fringe to get a beard.
- Cut your face from beige paper, then glue it.
- Stick and tighten a white paper strip to a mustache.
- Draw a marker of browch, eyes, spout and mouth.
- Stick a white circle on the cap as a pompon.
- Stick the white strip on the bottom of the header as the edge.
Santa Claus from paper is ready!
Christmas calendar "Santa"
You will need: paper, printer, pattern, markers or paint, scissors, hole punch, soft wire, glue.
- Print the template.
- Cut and connect them with glue.
- Color to your taste.
- Do hole holes and attach a soft wire for further hanging.
Christmas calendar "Santa" is ready! I recommend to view this video!
Santa Claus is a kind symbol of the new year, which many are associated with the coming of the holiday. The kids adore this fabulous character, because it is he who leaves long-awaited gifts under the Christmas tree. We are in Joy-Pup want to please our readers with new master classes And tell me how to make Santa Claus do it yourself. Catch ordinary ideas and get ready for New Year holidays with us!
How to do Santa Claus from paper: photo and master class step by step
Make sheds of frost do it yourself easier from cardboard or paper . These materials are available, safe and easy to use. We will show you a creative master class, how to make a New Year's Santa Claus from paper.
Tools and materials:
- white and red paper;
- pattern for cutting;
- Pencils or markers.
1. First of all, print a template or attach a clean sheet of paper to the monitor to redraw Santa Claus.
2. In the photo you see 2 craft options - Santa Claus with triangular and "curly" beard. One grandfather you can cut out of white, and the second of red paper.
3. "White" Santa Claus should be painted.
4. Cut from the paper figurines of Santa Claus.
5. Fold Santa Claus from paper, as shown in step-by-step instructions.
6. Do not forget to "twist" Santa Claus with a beard, roll into a handle and legs, as well as glue the white pompon on the cap.
You got Interesting crafts of santa frost With your own hands, which can be hung on the Christmas tree or give to the new year 2021.
A few more ideas for the creation of Santa Claus are looking at the video.
Mastery of Santa Claus from Fetra do it yourself
Santa Claus from felt - excellent Christmas decoration which you can make your own hands.
For your crafts, you will need:
- Thin felt beige, white and black (thickness 1 mm);
- dense white felt (3 mm);
- beige cloth cotton;
- Wool for felting (white);
- black beads;
- black and beige threads;
- glue gun;
- Decor New Year: bells, bag, gift, mittens, etc.
1. For this craft you need a pattern of Santa Claus with their own hands. It can be printed on the printer or draw on a sheet of paper.
2. Cut the body pattern of Santa Claus and carry a drawing on a dense white felt, 3 mm thick.
3. Cut the body of Santa Claus from a dense felt and the same piece made of thin white felt.
4. Go to the details. Transfer Footage of Santa Claus on a white dense felt, cut out. And then the same element cut out from a thin black felt.
5. Wrappers for shoes Make a thin white felt.
6. Mittens of Santa Claus cut out of a dense white felt. You can take a ready-made template, and you can draw these parts yourself.
7. Thin beige felt Use for the following details of the template - rim coat and caps.
8. Also on the template cut 2 circles of thick beige-colored cotton.
9. Little circle is Santa Claus nose. It must be filled with syntheps, sew and notice to a large circle, which serves as a face of Santa Claus.
10. Over the sprinkle of 2 black beads - it's eyes.
11. Slightly sealing the face of Santa Claus Cinteteon and sew the body pattern from a thin white felt.
12. Eyebrows and beard of Santa Claus Masters from wool for fooling and with the help of glue-guns are attached to the face.
13. We stick to the body of the rim and hats.
14. 4 pieces of wire twist on a pencil to make legs and arms of Santa Claus.
15. Time has come to connect the templates of the body of Santa Claus from thin and dense felt.
16. Between them, insert the hands and feet of Santa Claus.
17. On the ends of the wire glue shoes and mittens from felt.
18. We make the holder for the bell from the wire and fasten it on the mittens.
19. Take the body and head of Santa Claus with your own hands.
Your exclusive Christmas tree toy For the new year 2021 ready! You can also decorate this handicraft of Santa Claus windows, doors, or give it close as the overag.
Look at the video of an interesting and fascinating master class: Santa Claus with his own hands step by step.
Santa Claus with their own hands from progress materials
New Year's symbol - Santa Claus with their own hands - it is easily obtained from girlfriend. For example, try to make a bright Santa Claus made of wooden sticks from ice cream.
You will need:
- Wooden sticks from ice cream;
- red felt;
- decorative eyes;
- Red Pompon;
- glue gun;
- beige paint;
1. Place 2 sticks horizontally, and then glue 7 sticks vertically.
2. Collect the workpiece of Santa Claus in a beige color.
3. After drying, the paint glue the eyes and the nose of Santa Claus from the Red Pompon.
4. From cotton balls form a beard of Santa Claus with their own hands.
5. From the red felt, cut out the head of Santa Claus (or Santa Claus) and glit above the eyes.
6. We make out the chopper and white pompon from the cotton.
Another exercise for the new year 2021 - Santa Claus from polymer clay . Prepare tools and materials:
- polymer clay;
- PVA glue;
- Super glue;
- hair spray;
- Glitter or sequins;
- Thin wire.
1. Beginning From the hats of Santa Claus do it yourself . Mastery from clay ball, then cone. We twist the tip of the cap and freamers to the chish.
2. Further form the face of Santa Claus. To do this, we make 4 different balls from clay.
3. From the largest ball, we make a beard, of the two medium - mustache, and from the little one - the nose of Santa Claus with their own hands.
4. I fix all the details on the chish.
5. With the help of tassels, we make small stripes on a mustache and beard so that the details look natural.
6. Grind through Santa Claus with a small piece of wire and make a loop.
7. Bake the craft in the oven At a temperature of 135 degrees for 15 minutes .
8. When the clay is frozen, it may turn out, secure it with a super-block.
9. Tie a ribbon on the wire.
10. To stick sparkles, splash the header of the Frost's grandparents or lubricate the PVA glue, and then sprinkle the glitter.
New Year's grandfather can be done from different available materials You will find at home: from paper and plastic plates, from disposable spoons, from cardboard bushings, cotton disks, paper and cardboard.
Grand Craft Santa Claus turns out From plastic cups.
Santa Claus do it yourself from a plastic bottle
In this master class we will show how to make Santa Claus under the Christmas tree with their own hands from a plastic bottle.
A very nice character can stay in your home on the eve of New Year holidays. To make it with your own hands, prepare Plastic bottle, paint, colored paper, scissors, pompon, buttons, glue, cotton, black and white lace .
Color bottle in red. With the help of white and beige paint draw face and beard. Even the child can cope with this task, since the features of the face of the frost will be as simple as possible and even primitive. The legs of our Santa Claus will be very long, and the feet are made from cardboard sleeves.
In the photo you see a step-by-step instruction of the manufacture of legs.
Foot and hands of Santa Claus cut out of a strip of red paper and fold the harmonica. Legs glue with colored paper squares, and on the hands we make mittens.
Fresh limbs to the body. We glue buttons in the place of the eyes and a small cotton ball in place of the nose. With the help of a white lace, make the edge for the cap, at the end glue the white pompon.
At the torso, glue a black lace and a large button as a belt with a buckle. Creative and simple Santa Claus from a bottle ready!
Watch video tutorials, how to make Santa Claus Santa, do it yourself, Santa Claus from budget materials, Santa Claus on legs, Santa Claus and Snow Maiden with their own hands.
Read also like make a snowman with your own hands For the new year 2021.
The original article is posted here: https://joy-pup.com/creative/ded-moroz-svoimi-rukami/
Also read on our channel:
one. Where to go for the new year 2021 in Russia: the best ideas for accessible holidays
2. Where to go for the new year 2021 in Ukraine: directions, routes and best ideas
Santa Claus and Snow Maiden with their own hands. Crafts, templates, master classes
The main fabulous character, without which the new year is impossible. How to make a figure of Santa Claus under the Christmas tree, decorate them windows and make a panel on the wall - teachers are divided by ideas and talk about their experience. Master classes for creating sculptures of Santa Claus in various techniques - papier-mâché, modular origami, knitting, use of natural and retractable materials. Ideas for children's creativity - New Year's crafts, postcards, appliqués, Christmas toys with Grandfather Frost. All to create a classic image of Santa Claus do it yourself.
Grandpa Frost's work like - it is needed in every home, on every floor
Contained in sections:
Publications are shown 1-10. of 533. All sections | Santa Claus and Snow Maiden with their own hands. Crafts, templates, master classes
Abstract Classes on Applique "Santa Claus" Applique New Year's toy "Grandfather Frost » Tasks : 1. To form the ability to make an applique from finished parts. 2. Fasten knowledge about the New Year holiday, about the grandfather Morozhe . 3. Develop a shallow motility of hands, imagination. 4. Educating accuracy, desire to make gifts ...
Exhibition of crafts "Santa Claus and Snow Maiden" Each year in our kindergarten is organized exhibitions of children's and parental works for New Year's theme. This year was no exception, but the theme was the volume crafts Symbols of the New Year - Grandfather Frost and Snow Maiden . Currently, a rare parent boasts that ...
Santa Claus and Snow Maiden with their own hands. Crafts, templates, master classes - master class "Santa Claus" do it yourself from paper
Publication "Master class" Santa Claus "with their own hands from ..." Kiseleva Maria Mikhailovna "Santa Claus" with his own hands. Master class with step-by-step photos Well, how is the new year without grandfather frost. Santa Claus from paper with their own hands is an excellent idea for the New Year's craft, interior decoration, groups. Work move: 1. To work, we need dense ...
Library of images "Maam-Pictures"
Photo report about crafts from the exhibition "Santa Claus and Snow Maiden" In MBDOU "D / C №5" Teremok "in the foyer held a New Year exhibition of children's parental crafts" Santa Claus and Snow Maiden ". All works were placed in the hall of the first floor, where the voting was passed for the job. Parents, children and employees took part in the voting ...
Snow Maiden. Crafts from Sound Material and Plasticine How did Santa Claus without his beloved granddaughter of the Snow Maiden? So, we take a pharmacy plastic bubble, you can from the drops of "naphtizin". Stickers from such bubbles are poorly removed, therefore it is easier to salary it with a self-tier film. I took the silver. Now you need to prepare all the details. Of...
Santa Claus (cast material, plasticine) The cast material is all that it was possible to throw out without pity, but you can use, give a child to show my fantasy. The work with a throwing material causes a lot of positive emotions in children, adding plasticine and a creative approach can be given ...
Santa Claus and Snow Maiden with their own hands. Crafts, templates, master classes - integrated appliqué exercise "Let's help the Snow Maiden" (senior group)
Article "Integrated exercise on the applique" Let's help the Snow Maiden "(senior ..." Integrated occupation in the older speech therapy group. "Let's help the Snow Maiden" Applique - Collage. Collective creativity. Integration: "Cognition", "Communication", "Artistic Creativity". Purpose: Create conditions for collective creativity of children. Objectives: * Secure Knowledge ...
An abstract classes on the applique "House for Snow Maiden" Tasks: Promoting the generalization of the ideas of winter as the time of year, about weather conditions in winter; To form a positive and emotional attitude towards the beauty of winter nature. To promote the development of a connected speech and intensify the dictionary on this topic. Ride ...
Photo report node according to drawing in the younger group "Mitten for Snow Maiden" using appliqués from paper lumps Dear colleagues! In order to make such wonderful mittens with the kids, we divided the occupation into two parts. In the first part of the occupation, children painted snowflake on the mittens. The rays at the hexagon snowflake correctly position on the sheet is quite difficult. But since we recently ...
Photo report about the exhibition and contest of New Year's crafts "Santa Claus and Snow Maiden - the main symbols of the new year" In December 2020, an exhibition of New Year's crafts called "Santa Claus and Snow Maiden - the main symbols of the new year was held in our preschool institution. Each group organized exhibitions. Jury members rated work on the following nominations: "The best Christmas tank ...
Delica Snow Maiden with your own hands for the new year 2021 in kindergarten and school
Create crafts with your own hands is a great pleasure for children and their parents. Kids learn in adults to fantasize, develop a small motorcy, and mom and dad remember childhood. The best time for joint creativity is the eve of the New Year. No Christmas tree is without the beauty of the Snow Maiden. We will understand the technique of making this toy.
Crafts in kindergarten
Make the Snow Maiden in kindergarten or school with your own hands from any materials: plasticine, felt, napkins, cotton disks. Children will be delighted with any option. Much greater importance is the complexity of work. With kids 2-3 years old wasting a cradle from cones, colored paper or felt. We can experiment with schoolchildren and use more complex techniques.
Snow Maido paper is easy to do in the Origami technique. Before proceeding with joint work with the baby, be sure to practice the paper on the scheme correctly.
- Take colored securities, such as blue and cut the square of any size from it. Fold it according to the scheme.
- Then turn the leaflet, make a pencil line and follow the following instructions.
- The dress is almost ready. Now take a strip of white paper and fold it like this, then stick to the outer side of the dresses of the Snow Maiden.
- Make a toy face from yellow paper.
- For the veasions, take blue paper.
- Stayed the last barcode - cap.
- Decorate the head of braids, bows, and the dress and the headdress can be calculated with markers or paints.
Napkins are soft and fatty material. They can be rolling into balls, tear and glue. The lush figures of the grandfather Frost and granddaughter are obtained from three-layer napkins of different colors.
The paper must be divided into layers, then folded fourwise and bore the stapler. When it turns out a dense bundle, cut inside the circle and pull the top layer - you will see that the paper turned into a flower. From such buds and you need to fold the figures of fabulous characters, gluing them to the cone from the cardboard.
On a note! For fastening thin paper napkins, you cannot use clips more number 10. From large fasteners, the paper breaks, and the handwritten will deteriorate.
From plastic bottle
Little children are difficult to do craft torso, it can be replaced with a plastic bottle. It turns out such a plump beauty that will successfully decorate the New Year Christmas tree at home or in kindergarten.
For its manufacture, you will need a bottle from yogurt, sock or children's tights, wool for braids and tinsel. Do the face from a dun lid or paper circle. In the same way, make both the second half of the New Year's pair: Santa Claus.
From cotton disks
For a kindergarten, a craft of Snow Maiden, any baby will be able to make ordinary cotton wool disks.
Make a snow maiden from plasticine with a baby from 3 years old.
For children of the younger group, take a soft plasticine, for senior preschoolers is suitable. Fantasize, decorate the figures at your request, most importantly, the Snow Maiden gets bright and cheerful.
Do not try to help the kindergarten at the time of creativity too much. After classes, the child should have the feeling that it was he who performed most of the work. This will increase his self-esteem, will give impetus to the development of creative potential.
Master class Santa Claus and Snow Maiden from cones
This is a bright, stable composition, which is not ashamed to show at the competition of children's New Year's work. It is not difficult to do it, just follow the step-by-step instructions from the master class.
First prepare a set of girlfriend:
- Cardboard - 2 sheets, red and blue;
- white paper sheet;
- simple pencil;
- colored markers;
- a little cotton;
- Satin ribbons for bows;
- woolen threads;
- PVA glue.
Making crafts step by step:
- Cut the cardboard on 2 equal rectangles. Roll from one piece of paper cone. Edges fasten with glue.
- Another rectangle must be cut in half and make a fur coat sleeves. Large and small cones glider Pva.
- Cut mittens from cardboard and stick to the bottom of the hoses of the fur coat.
- Cut from a sheet of white paper a narrow strip, 2 cm wide and superimpose it as shown in the picture. Then also process another ribbon.
- Attach the shaggy details in the middle of the fur coat and the edge of the fur coat.
Now you can proceed to the manufacture of the face of a snowy girl:
- Cut from white paper oval and draw eyes on it, lips your nose.
- Attachs the pigtails knitted to the "head", decorate their bows. Open on top of the head with a pompon hat.
- Crerate all the details of the glue and do not forget to close the location of the junction with a scarf of Mishura.
Grandfather Frost do the same scheme, but using red cardboard. Be sure to cut it from the paper beard or stick instead of a paper piece wool.
READ ALSO: HOT handeked gob
Santa Claus and Snow Maiden and Champagne Cork
Miniature figures of Santa Claus and Snow Maiden can be made from the tubes from champagne bottles. They are comfortable to hang on the Christmas tree and give a souvenir.
Supports such materials:
- 2 corks from bottles;
- cinema wire;
- glue moment;
- White, blue and allay gouache;
- Wooden beads.
Next, act according to the instructions in the pictures:
Head a small hole in the cork for beads. Immerse them in the hole. It will be a spout.
Paint the plugs in the desired color.
Sewing from felt clothes for figures. Attach it with glue.
Next, make a magic wand for Santa Claus and slippers for figures. Stick them on the bottom of the cork.
Do not forget to draw the face of Snow Maid and her grandfather in the last step, and cute figures are ready.
Children adore appliqués. With kids up to 4-5 years old in the middle and older group of kindergarten, such beautiful appliques of the Snow Maiden can be made.
Very small kids it is more convenient to make stencil appliques:
From plasticine balls, unusual bright winter pictures of Snow Maiden are obtained.
Crafts to school
Schoolchildren for the New Year exhibition are needed more beautiful and complex ideas of sink maidens. With a student of elementary school, you can sew a fabulous pupa from the fabric, tie with crochet, knitting needles, or make a souvenir from the girlfriend, which fell away from the dad in the garage.
Sewing from felt - an exciting occupation for girls and boys. Schoolgirls will like to fantasize, create a new image of the Snow Maiden, and boys prepare a drawing of a future toy.
Download the pattern for crafts in the network or draw yourself. The format may be:
Print the pattern pattern and move it along the contour on the fabric. Prepare small pieces of felt blue, beige, blue, yellow.
Cut the details and sew golden threads. Put a sintepon or cotton inside the chuck. Bead use for eyes, decorating costume.
On a note! The filler in the felt toy is needed only for the body and head. Sleeves, mittens, boots, crown should be flat. So the toy looks careful.
Textile pupars Pleasant toilepasses, soft and gentle. You can sew such a toy as a gift to a small princess or to the contest of crafts with your own hands.
Fantasize with the child, do not make one figurine, and a big fairy tale command for decorating the interior or christmas tree.
READ ALSO: Snowman from girlfriend
Knitted dolls cause delight in children and adults. They look like alive, give warm and positive emotions. Knit crocheted pupa quickly and easily. The main thing is to decide on the model, and there are quite a lot of them.
From Barbie doll
Barbie Snow Maiden requires only decorations and a new outfit. Sew a doll New Year's suit can be made of felt, silk, make it easiest of napkins or colored paper.
Wealth and uniqueness of the outfit depend on your imagination and skills.
From balls and threads
The figure of balls and threads is made quickly and simple.
Prepare such materials:
- air balloons;
- PVA glue;
Deliver the inflated ball with glue and wrap the thread. When the base dry, pour the ball with a needle and remove out. Frame Snow Maiden needs to decorate and draw a face - a toy is ready.
Threads for toys made with balls and glue should be strong and thin. It is best to buy threads for sewing number 40 or byproof material.
From light bulb
Burning light bulbs are in every home. Do not hurry to throw them out, create the original Snow Maiden for the exhibition at school.
To draw a fabulous heroine on the outside of the light bulb, prepare acrylic paints, tassels of different thickness and make a sketch of a lipper on paper. Then transfer it to the light bulb and cover the lacquer when the base is dry. Such a souvenir can be given to guests or hang on the Christmas tree.
Classic example of crafts for the new year - Snow Maiden from cotton. The material is simple and pliable, fastens with a hub, cooked at home.
But the process of making toys is quite complicated, without the help of adult schoolboy can not do:
Make a rigid wire frame toy.
Swarte Cleaster. Divide starch in a glass of water and add it to boiling water. Enter the solution.
Moch your cottero and fill in the bulk of the doll frame.
When the base is dry, wrap dry cotton doll. From above, each layer is finely deceive with a leaky.
With white threads, form a pigtail, sleeves, a belt.
The next stage is the manufacturer of the face of the doll.
When the torso assembly and head is finished, do the hairstyle hair and show off the suit.
Read also: Christmas tree with your own hands in kindergarten and school
From chocolate Alenka
The original Snow Maiden can be made from the wrapper from the chocolate alenka.
For the design of the idea, such materials will be needed:
- Wrap from chocolate. It is advisable to buy Alenka with slices, this type of candy has a hard cardboard packaging.
- Woolen threads of white, gray, linen color.
- Golden contour.
- Adhesive pistol.
- Small decorations in the form of stars, snowflakes or beads.
- Blue paper.
Pour a box with blue paper so that only Alenka's face can be seen.
Decorate Kokoshnik, dress with asterisks, snowflakes, beads, attaching them with a glue gun.
Slots from braid threads and attach to the bottom of the kokoshnik on the sides.
READ ALSO: Beautiful paper snowflakes with their own hands
As you can see, make a snow maiden with your own hands in different techniques. Choose the one that is like your child by age and interests. The result in any case will be magical, since the toy of its own manufacture leaves the most vivid impressions in memory in children and adults.
The most fabulous and fun holiday is approaching - the new year. This holiday comes to us the good wizard of Santa Claus, who performs the most cherished desires. How to make Santa Claus do it yourself?
Ways to make Santa Claus, there are so many that you can list them to the very christmas holidays. Therefore, we bring to your attention only some ideas that can be the basis for creating new images.
Santa Claus in Plasticography technique
The most classic material for children's craft is plasticine. To make a crawl in plasticine or painting plasticine technique, we apply a background of plasticine background with a cardboard basis.
Attach the fur coat of Santa Claus from red plasticine.
Lepim's plasticine and fasten the grandfather's head in his place.
Attach the sleeves of the fur coats.
Attach boots and bag with gifts. Decorate the fur coat buttons and the edge.
From thin plasticine sausages, I sculpt the real winter blizzard. We decorate the craft of plasticine dots snowflakes.
Plasticine Santa Claus can be used as a Christmas decoration.
Applique Santa Claus from paper
Classic version of crafts - Paper Santa Claus. The easiest version of the craft is applique. From colored paper cut out blanks for crafts.
Print face and red cap.
We glue your eyes, nose and white strips of paper-beard.
We twist the beard with a pencil.
Beard can be made only from below or stuck the entire bottom of the face. Applique Santa Claus from paper - ready!
Applique Santa Claus from paper and cotton balls
You can give the volume beard, mustache and fur edge on the header using cotton balls.
You can make my santa frost nose from fluffy pompon.
Applique "Santa Claus" with a beard from paper rings
From paper, paper plates and wool you can make an excellent applique with your favorite grandfather. Color the center of the plate in a beige color. We glue the paper strip.
Now glue paper rings engaging them for the previous ones. We will find a pattern like a chain - this is a beard of our grandfather.
We glue a red paper cap. From the pieces of the wool make the edge.
We glue the mustache, nose and eyes. We glue your cotton to the place where the rings begin.
Here we will have a grandfather frost with a long vanish beard from rings.
Look at the video How to make the applique of Santa Claus in full growth.
Volumetery Santa Claus from paper
With your hands from paper, make a magic character. Any child will be able to make a magic character. And so that the craft is not boring, we will make a highlight to it. In order to make the volumetric Santa Claus from paper, we need to fold the red paper cone.
We glue the face on the cone.
Hands cut out of paper, and the legs can make the legs from the ice cream.
This funny craft can be placed on a chair or table. Santa Claus from a cardboard cone - ready!
Santa Claus from Paper Harmonica
Here is such a wonderful Santa Claus, it turns out from the folded harmonic paper. Glue with each other two squares of red paper. We fold the harmonic harness and tie in the center with a thread.
We grind the harmonic and glue it with one of the sides. Then glue on the other hand.
Now glue with a red and white paper. Also we fold the harmonica, we tie in the center and glue from both sides.
We glue these two blanks on the sample.
We glue a beard on a white half with a mouth, a mustache, a spout and eyes.
We glue the cap from paper (the upper part can also be folded by the harmonica). On the caller we glue the strap and mittens.
Our handsome Santa Claus - ready!
Excellent handicraft "Santa Claus" from paper folded accordion on video:
Santa Claus in Quilling technique
On the basis of a cardboard cone, you can make Santa Claus in the Quilling technique. Glue the cone from red cardboard.
From paper strips, roll paper twists - rolls. The tip of each curl fix glue.
We glue on the cone white and red rolls, forming a collar and buttons.
We make two big rolls from beige paper and we press them a little, making a little convex.
On one of the rolls glue white curls - hair.
We connect two beige rolls with each other - we have a head. On top of white curls - hair put red curls - cap. On the lower beige roll, we glue your mustache and beard.
Printe eyes. From strongly elongated red rolls, hands are obtained.
From small beige rolls, we make palms. Decorating the remaining part of the cone with red curls. We had a very beautiful Santa Claus in a quilling technique.
Santa Claus from cardboard roll
It is even easier to make a bulk figure using cardboard sleeves from toilet paper. Color the sleeve in red.
We glue the felt face.
Make a cap and hair: winding a piece of synthene with a red cinema wire, give her the shape of a spiral, decorate the tip on white pompon.
We glue nose-pompon. We make a belt from a black lace, and the buckle is from the opener from the tin jar.
Santa Claus from cardboard roll and fabric
For the crafts, we will need: a cardboard roll, cloth, cotton, glue, scissors, buttons, red beads and factory eyes. Wrap a sleeve with a red cloth, immediately form a cap from it. From the cottage, we design the face.
Printe eyes. Checks and spout make from red beads. It remains only to attach pompon to the cap and decorate the suit of the grandfather's suit.
Santa Claus from traffic jams with their own hands
You can make a bulk figurine from the cork from the wine. Color half of her red paint.
Cut the circle from felt.
Cut the circle into three sectors.
Make a cap from felt, immediately gluing a loop to it.
We glue the cap to the plug.
Place your eyes and spout. We glue my santa frost beard. Make on the cap the edge of the wool.
Santa Claus from traffic jams - ready!
Santa Claus from a cone with their own hands
Very nice New Year's suspension Grandfather is obtained from the painted bump.
Santa Dough Santa Claus
See how you can make a beautiful Santa Claus from salt dough.
Santa Claus can be made of salted dough. If upstairs fasten the ribbon, then get a great christmas decoration.
Santa Claus from sticks from ice cream
Interesting It turns out Santa Claus from disposable wooden spatulas or sticks from ice cream.
Glue them to a row.
Covered with white paint sticks.
We draw face with cardboard eyes and nose, we make a beard from cotton balls. Cap glue from red cardboard, decorated with your cotton pompon.
Santa Claus from Ice cream chopsticks - ready!
You can make it possible to make a cradle and from one stick.
Strace it in red, leaving free space - it will be a face. We draw out the face with a cotton beard and the edge for the cap, glue the toy eyes.
The suit is complementary by buttons. The kids will also cope with such a task.
Santa Claus from a disposable plate
The original caretaker is obtained from a disposable plate, which turns into the body of Santa Claus.
For greater similarities, we glue a felt strap with a big buckle.
From the cardboard cut the circle - head.
We draw it up with a cardboard cap and toy eyes.
We make a beard and fur made of decorative chips. From the felt, cut the boots, from the cardboard - hands. Connect parts - and drill ready.
It may well be made such Santa Claus with his own hands to a kindergarten, where he will find a worthy place on the wall of the reception room or the game room.
Look at the video of another version of the execution of Santa Claus from a disposable plate:
Santa Claus from felt with their own hands (option number 1)
Very pretty Santa Claus is obtained from felt. For the crafts cut out of the fetra of the workpiece, as in the photo.
To the red part, we sew or glue a light beige felt - the face of Santa Claus. We fix two red billets with pins, then sew them between themselves along the edge. We leave a small hole.
Soak the craft inside out and stuff it with cotton or syntheph. We sew hole.
We glue a beard, mustache and edge of a white felt hat.
Send the beads of eyes and spout. Decorating the army with decorative elements. If you sew a ribbon Santa Claus, you can make a charming christmas decoration from it.
Santa Claus from Fetra (option number 2)
Figure Santa Claus do it yourself
Santa Claus for the New Year can be drawn. First, we make a pencil drawing according to the sample.
We wash the surface of the sheet. We apply a blue watercolor background. Due to the fact that the sheet will be wet we will have very interesting divorces on the sheet. You can sprinkle with salt, it will make the background as if covered with small dots - snowflakes. After the picture gets off the extra salt, it will be necessary to remove.
Bright yellow draw the contour of the magic asterisk on the staff.
Color the fur coat and cap.
Beige and pink paint paint face.
We supply the features of the face with a black marker. You can select the marker all the other pieces of drawing - a fur coat, mittens, boots, anterior, a bag.
Picture "Grandfather Frost" with gifts - ready!
Here is another wonderful drawing of Santa Claus, we found among the works of the kindergarten.
Look at the video - how to statenly draw Santa Claus:
Santa Claus - Fabric Souvenir
Little Rounded Santa Claus with a lush beard can be sewed from the fabric.
Santa Claus in Tilda style. How to sew a doll of Santa Claus?
Santa Claus Tilda - Ultra fashionable and beautiful handicraft. Below we placed the patterns that you can print and cut part of the body of Santa Claus on them. Stitch your head and arms among themselves.
Put your head and hands and stitch each other.
Stitch your legs. Then pinch the legs with Sinypruna.
Cut clothes for grandpa and dress it. We draw up my santa Claus with a beard and a cap from threads.
Santa Claus (crochet)
Especially for those who love free evenings to tie something hook - Souvenir Santa Claus.
Cute Fabric Santa Claus
Paper Santa Claus Cutout Template
Santa Claus in Tilde style (patterns)
These are such various sadas of frosts can play the role of one of the main characters of the most magical holiday in the year.
On the eve of the New Year / Novolatia, I suggest you to make for myself and your loved ones of Santa Claus and Snow Maiden.
The description was quite voluminous, but it will be great if you find strength and time to read, thinking and implementing your ideas!
If the master class will seem difficult to you, let it stop you! It is quite possible to simplify, eliminating the execution of "complex" parts, replace one materials by others (more for you available). Of course, dolls can work out a bit or "many" others, but it is wonderful! The most important thing is the condition of inspiration, creativity and holiday!
If you remember fairy tales, especially the northern peoples, then we will see that the oldest gods live in the north: Santa Claus, Winter Mother, Snow Queen, Snow Maiden. From the northern country of Greenland comes Santa Claus. Thus, it turns out that the pantheon of the gods is very clearly painted by the horizon. And after all, no wonder the ancient Slavs bowed to all four sides of the world.
It is completely up, very close, especially in the dark winter time, we obviously feel the presence of Santa Claus. Our grandfather Frost has a lot of relatives.
One of the nearest Joulupuk, who lives in Lapland. The name of Joulupuk means "Christmas Kozl", but he appears in the image of Santa Claus or Santa Claus. And externally, Finnish Julupuk is very similar to our Santa Claus. Previously, he wore a goat skin and drove on a goat. (The goat is a symbol of fertility, wealth, reproduction. Namely, in winter, when the stocks cooked for the winter are gradually depleted, so I want abundance and abundance). From English, the word "Yule" translates as "shints"; with the Swede "God Jul" translates "good christmas"; with Fin. "Huvää Joulua" is translated as "Merry Christmas". Thus, in European languages, the identity and the relationship between the concept of "shink" and "Christmas" are traced, which indicates the similarities of these holidays. Most likely, before the celebration of Christmas on Russia was the same. And in the shields, our ancestors were noted as Christian Christmas, and the shinties themselves, who most likely, were Merry Christmas, as Christmas days are holy days.
French cousin Santa Claus name is Par Noel, or grandfather January. Par Noel walks with the staff and wears a broad-breasted hat. Unlike our frost, Grandfather January does not like when he is seen, so throwing gifts with secret.
In Italy, New Year's gifts are distributed by the old good Fairy Befana, which flies on the magic broom. She penetrates the house through the chimney, opens the doors with a special golden key and fills children's stockings with gifts, pre-suspended to the fireplace.
Note that in Italy, not Santa Claus, namely Fairy Befana, in Germany is not frost, but Mrs. Metelitsa. The image of Santa Claus carries the imprint of the cult of the patriarchy, the image of the Fairie Befana - the cult of the matriarchy. Many distant births of our Santa Claus live in southern countries.
In Spain, New Year's gifts are brought to three Christmas kings.
In Uzbekistan, a snow grandfather Kerbobo arrives in the striped bathrobe and tubeette on the donkey.
In Cambodia, where neither frost, nor snow, escorts the old and admits the new year grandfather. If in Lapland Snow, then Santa Claus lives there, if in Cambodia heat, then grandfather fever appears.
The most famous relative of Santa Claus - Santa Claus. Santa Claus is no one else like Saint Nicholas. We still call Nikolai or Nikolai Wonderworker. For the people of Nikola - the second after God the intercessor, the patron saint of agriculture and cattle breeding, the owner of the earth waters, gracious saint. Kolo - the image of the constant rotation of the world, the idea of creation. Wheel - Solny Symbol. This is the time when Nikolo reigns - not a sun, that is, this is the lack of sun. If Nikola is not a sun, then it is quite clear why in the people he had another name - Santa Claus. At the same time, the name was trying not to pronounce loud. To remember the name of God's VSE forbidden in all religions. But allegorically - it is possible, especially if the life and welfare of the community depends on these gods. Hence Santa Claus (Nikolaus) - West Santa Claus.
We are all accustomed to since childhood that Santa Claus gives gifts. What is donation? Give is a testing of skills, which and how to give the world. It is necessary to measure the price of the gift and the price of who you give it. That is, you need to see what and whom you give.
In the shot (according to the old style a month before the onset of the calendar spring) there is a meeting of the two heroes, which are the goddesses that protect this world. Therefore, every year there is a ritual competition, after which the old goddess - winter from year to year, leaves his possessions from the century, and a young goddess is entering into them. The night of the year (winter) is inferior to the city in the morning of the year (spring). Winter is struggling with spring, checking whether a young goddess was growing enough and it is possible to entrust the protection and transformation of this world.
This ritual confrontation is reflected in the game - taking a snow town. On Saturday, a snow town was built on Saturday on Saturday, after which everyone present was divided into two halves, one of which was supposed to guard the town, and the other to take it. This game symbolized the victory of spring over the winter, where the latter did not want to give up his rights and showed his power, saturate frost in March.
On one pedigree Mother-Winter gives rise from the Sun-Wheel-Wheels of the Daughter Snow Maiden, whom he comes here to Earth. On another pedigree, which is reflected in the play A.N. Ostrovsky "Snow Maiden", Snow Maiden was born from the Union of Santa Claus and Spring Red. But if you look closely, the Mother-Winter is the same spring red, and the shine's sunshine is the next hypostica of the same Santa Claus or Santa Claus, or Nikolaus = Nikolo, that is, the heating sun, gaining his strength and giving life. Thus, at all levels, the gods of the gods from one hypostasis are taken to another, which also symbolizes the flow of elements.
And what is curious, also from the Union of Santa Claus and Spring Krasnaya born Kupava, which we know as a human child (Kupava or Nymphea - a water plant, a cube, a jug, a water bag. In the lower reaches of the Volga River Flowers Kupava - Raspberry, whereas in Central Russia They are white. Bathing (dialect.) - White, clean. Bathing well done, that is, white clean. Kupava, Kupavna (dialect.) - Magnificent, proud Krasava; hunter to swim). Thus, Kupava and Bela, and red simultaneously.
In the images of Kupava and Snow Maiden, two hypostasis of one creation, Snow Maiden - daughters of two gods are distinguished: Snow-frosty Snow Maiden - Spiritual component, Alaya, Blood Kupava - a carnal component. White snow cover is sprinkled by a new life stained stains. With an increasingly full introduction of spring, reconciliation takes place, accepting the mother-inevitable ending of her reign. The goddesses go to their limits, but by going to other worlds - the worlds of the gods (Paradise Garden - Iri), they leave their daughters: Snow Maiden and Kupava, who in the earthly garden are encountered by girlfriends, two halves of one hypostasis. Their further path is curious: the Snow Maiden evaporates on the fire and shed rain to the ground. It turns into spring water from the couple. It blooms around the world, soaring him. After that, the sun becomes gracious, since his daughter soaked the earth. Kupava also remains with Lelle (Lel - the god of the carnal love) to carry a new life to the world and protect it from the anger of frost (death), the daughter of which it is at the same time, and therefore, may affect the Gorry-Jewish Batyushka.
The deep mythological, philosophical, psychological aspects are connected, it would seem that in such "children's" images .... I advise you to peel into them deeper and make your own hands close to us by Santa Claus and Snow Maiden.
Dolls are made based on the manufacture of folk dolls.
When creating the body, the doll does not use the needle.
Tinging the pupa and tie clothes to it are necessary as follows:
Make several tight revolutions clockwise (towards yourself) and tie to even nodes. The ends of the threads cut off at a distance of 2-3 mm from the node. (This rule refers to the entire process of making dolls).
The needle is used minimally, only in the manufacture of clothes itself.
*** You can make a more simplified version of Santa Claus and do without creating legs. In this case, make the body of Santa Claus according to the type of the body of the Snow Maiden. The size of the flap for the body of the body is 46x100cm. ***
To create a doll of Santa Claus, the size of approx. 25 cm. The following tools and materials will be needed:
- Linen threads or x / b. For example, the "iris" of natural or white colors.
- Treads sewing under the color of clothing.
- Needle sewing.
- Linen's eyes (from plumbing flax) to form a head (you can use rags, wool, cotton).
- Flax fabric flap - 24x110 cm rectangle for body. (The twist should turn out to be diameter 4 cm. If you use a thinner or thick cloth, you will need a large or smaller flap length).
- Lacket flax fabric - Square 19x19 cm - for the head.
- Two wands of OK. 15 cm, OK thick. 1 cm for legs.
- Two tight tissue flaps - 7x29 cm rectangles for feet.
- Two flap x / b fabrics - bands 3.5x100 cm for legs.
- Loskut X / B Fabrics - 5x60 cm strip for a torso winding.
- Two flax fabric flaps - 5.5x17 cm rectangles for hands.
- Two flap linen or x / b fabrics - rectangles 10x14 cm and one flap - rhombus with diagonals 6i 7 cm for pants.
- Two thick tissue flaps - 9x14 cm rectangles for sleeves.
- Lacket linen or x / b fabrics - rectangle 15x32 cm for shirt.
- Loskut dense fabric - rectangle 22x46 cm for coat.
- Tight tissue flap - 8.5x17.5 cm rectangle for cap.
- Fur for finishing coats and caps (I used artificial fur).
- Sheep wool (cardoch) to create hair and beard.
- Filler needles (dry felting) to give the shape of a beard and hair.
- Mate for filing (I have a foam sponge).
- Knitted hook №2 for knitting shoes and product threads.
- Yarn for knitting boots (I used a woolen yarn 125 m at 50 gr.).
- Line belt approx. 93 cm (belt can be associated, twist or weave, make it from braid or from yarn).
- Long wand OK.22 cm for the staff (I used a bamboo wand for sushi).
- Yarn for the winding of the staff.
- Beads for the staff (3 small and one big).
- The flap of dense fabric for the bag with gifts is a 12x20 cm rectangle.
- Gifts to put in the bag Santa Claus (for example, candy).
To create a doll of the Snow Maiden sizes ok. 22 cm will need the following tools and materials:
- Linen threads or x / b. For example, the "iris" of natural or white colors.
- Treads sewing under the color of clothing.
- Needle sewing.
- Linen's eyes (from plumbing flax) to form a head (you can use rags, wool, cotton).
- Linen flaps - 42x90 cm rectangle for body. (The twist should turn out to be a diameter of approx. 3.5 cm. If you use a thinner or thick tissue, you will need a large or smaller flap length).
- Linen flax flap - 18x18 cm square for head.
- Two flax fabric flaps - 3x14 cm rectangles for hands.
- Two thick tissue flaps - 7x13 cm rectangles for sleeves.
- Linen flap or x / b fabrics - 19x19 cm square for a shirt.
- Loskut dense fabric - 18.5x34 cm rectangle for skirt.
- Tight tissue flap - 10x22 cm rectangle for slugg.
- Loskut dense fabric - rectangle 10x14 cm for cap.
- Fur for finishing skirts, shinks and caps (I used artificial fur).
- Fur for collar - strip (1.5x14 cm).
- Sheep wool (cardoch) to create hair.
- Thread for braid hair.
- Filler needles (dry felting) for giving shape hair.
- Mate for filing (I have a foam sponge).
- Belt length approx. 80 cm (belt can be associated, twist or weave, make it from braid or from yarn).
- Spruce twig or other "Winter New Year" symbol.
1. Materials for the creation of Santa Claus and Snow Maiden (not all fitted in the image).
*** Make Santa Claus ***
2. Make the body: Take the flax flax flap (24x100cm), fold it in half along; Then tightly twist it clockwise, towards itself. If "superfluous" fabric is formed on the upper layer, laid it into a small fold. At the end of the twist, make a bending of the edge inside ok. 2-3 cm. As a result, a twist is a cylinder with a diameter of OK. 4 cm and ok height. 12 cm.
3. Tie the twist into 3 places by several thread turnover and make a clear number of nodes at the level of the waist, neck and hips. Nodes Tie back in the center of the cruel. Pre-spread the plumbing flax comb with large teeth. The resulting clearance wrap the top of the twist clockwise.
4. Take the flap (19 x19 cm), fold in half diagonally and wrap it with a cleaner with the cleaner.
5. Tie the twist twist at the level of the neck and at the waist level by several turns and make sure the number of nodes behind in the middle of the back.
6. Make a leg (legs): take a wand and flap for the feet (7x29 cm). Fold the flap half across. The bottom of the chopstick is OK. 6 cm wrap the flap, converting the cloth on both sides, so that the sections be bent inside. The top of the flap fasten the thread on the stick, bend the lower part, forming a foot. Fix a few thread turnover.
7. Wake up the foot of the tissue strip (3.5x100 cm) starting from the foot, lock the thread at the top of the legs. The feet itself is tightly wrapped with threads for greater hardness, density and stability. Apply the legs to the body of the dolls on the sides and tightly take a thread to the body.
8. Circle the body of the fabric strip (5x60cm), starting from the neck and ending on the back. Secure the thread at the thigh level.
9. Sustrate Pants: Take three pants flaps. Patchworks for pantian (10x14 cm) fold in half along the long side of the front side inside. Sew the seam "Back Neighbor", sewing patch-rhombus between the pantian. Remove on the front side. Give out the iron. Grind the threads along the top edge of the pants and on the edges of the pantian. Put the pants on the doll, tighten the threads, attaching the pants on the waist and on the ankles.
10. Make Hands: Take Hand flap (5.5x17 cm). Fold each along 3 times, edges inside. Generate one end of the workpiece by 2 cm, forming a brush of the right hand, so that the stick for the staff climbs. Secure the thread by turnover, forming hand brushes.
11. Sushchee Sleeves: Take the flap (9x14 cm), fold each along in half the front side inside, sew the seam "back needle." Remove the sleeves on the front side. Generate the bottom edge of the sleeves per 1 cm on the wrong side and the thread thread on the lower edge of the sleeves to subsequently pull them out. Cut the fur to finish the lower edge of the sleeves of the OK width. 2.5 cm.
12. Sew the fur finish on the bottom of the sleeves. (I sewed the mechanic of the fur on top and bottom, flexing the most edge of OK.3 mm inside, so that the fur does not face). Insert your hands in the sleeve. Torn the bottom of the sleeves on the wrist and secure.
13. Lay on the sleeves a counter fold. Attach your hands with the sleeves to the body at the neck level and secure several thread turnover at the neck level. Then beate your hands down.
14. Wear a shirt: Take the flap for the shirt (15x32 cm), collect a longer side of the flap on the thread of a distance of 2 cm from the edge. Attach the flap to the body with the invalid side, wrapped your head with the sleeves and making the smell of the flap from the back. Secure the thread at the level of the neck with several turns. Bend shirt on the front side and secure the thread at the waist level.
15. Sustach coat: Take the flap for coat (22x46 cm). Fold in half along the short side by the front side inside and sew the neck "back needle", retreating 0.5 cm from the edge. Send and smash the bottom edge of the coat. Sew the fur strip in the center of the coat, so that the seam back the needle turned out to be behind the coat. Sew the fur strip on the bottom of the product.
16. Attach the coat to the doll. Collect the top edge of the coat on the thread, at such a distance from the edge, so that the coat is almost to the floor. Put the coat on the head with the invalion side and secure the thread around the neck. Bend the coat on the front side and secure the thread at the waist level.
17. Make a beard and hair: Take the wool sheep (card), mate for filing (I have a foam sponge), give the shape of a wool in the form of an elongated strip about 17 cm long 6 width and a little compalling it with firechairs, forming more subtle ends. "Extraly" wool carefully tear off the remaining apply the needle for polling. Attach the mustache needles for polling. Take a beard around the neck, knocked out the ends of the wool on a double knot from the back. Prepare hair for hair OK. 13 cm long and 3 cm wide. Silest a little needle, giving the right shape.
18. Wrap the head of the head of the head and secure several root around the head at the forehead level.
19. Sust in the header: Take the flap (8.5x17.5 cm). Fold in half along the short side face inside. Slice cuts opposite the fold of the seam "back needle." Remove on the front side. Seal the bottom edge OK. 1 cm inside and assemble the edge with a bend on the thread. Step fur at the bottom edge of the header, without affecting the thread passing along the bottom edge. Remove the withdrawal cap, collect the top edge on the thread (without fur) at a distance of 0.7 cm from the edge, pull the thread and secure.
20. Remove the header on the front side. Put on your head, torn the threads passing along the bottom edge of the cap and tie to the knot from behind, so that the hat is tightly held.
21. Tie shoes: Dial the chain of 4 remuneration. Loops + 1 air loop lifting. Take it in a circle by columns without Nakid. In places of rotation, knit 3 columns without Nakid in one air loop. In the second and third row in three hinges of the turn of the previous row, knit 2 loops. When the width reaches 16 loops. Knit the bars without an increment in a circle. There are only 10 rows from the chain from the Wards. loops. Then hesitate to rotate rows of 10 columns without Nakid. The heel area is only 4 rows.
22. Next, continue to knit the vertical part of the heel: tie 3 air loops and 10 women with an attachment with one vertex. Next, knit the top: Take the edge of the columns without an in a circle. Total link OK.8 rows in a circle. Synodize your boots along the knitting to fit the size. If necessary, add or reduce the number of loops and rows. Clean the thread along the top edge of the boot, so that then take it the edge and tie to the leg. Dress the boots and tie to the legs.
23. Twist, gossip or connect the lines of OK long. 93 cm. My belt is twisted from yarn. Fold several yarn threads, (approx. 3 m long) together to make the belt. Fold the threads in half, hook a fold for the hook or ask the "assistant" tightly hold for a fold by hand. Tension the ends of the threads. Hold them hard. One and second part of the thread twist counterclockwise to a tight state. Threads all the time should be stretched. Then fold the ends of the threads together and twist them together in the opposite direction. So it turns out a twisted lace. Squeeze the desired length, tie the nodes at the ends, cut the extra tails. The belt is ready. Take the Belt Santa Claus at the level of the waist, twice wrapped it around the body.
24. Make a staff: Take a thin thread (approx. 17 cm) and grind into a small bead. Connect the ends of the thread and grind both in a large bead. Tie a double knot. "Put" a bead on the upper cut of the sticks for the staff, paving the ends of the threads from two sides of the sticks. Secure the bead on the staff tightly by fooling with thin durable threads. Next, take the yarn for the winding of the staff. Leave the end of the thread about 6 cm and begin to wind the wand with uniform turns starting from the bead and ending with the lowest, then wander with rare turns to the bottom up. Secure the initial and end end of the thread on the nodes.
25. Attach two more beads on the ends of the thread. Insert the staff in the hand of Santa Claus. Clean the thread through your hand with a knitting hook, then one end of the threads to the belt for the belt and tie the hand to this thread to the belt.
26. Sew the bag for gifts: Take the flap (12x20 cm), fold in half along the short side of the front side inside. Sew two cuts seam "back needle."
27. Remove the bag on the front side. Decorate. Twist the rope (approx. 40 cm) or take a thick thread, fill the bag with gifts (for example, candy). Attach the rope to hand in the middle.
28. The ends of the rope make the bag.
Santa Claus is ready!
*** Make the Snow Maiden ***
29. Make a body: Take the flax flax flap (42x90cm), fold it in half along. Then tightly twist it clockwise, in the direction of himself; If "superfluous" fabric is formed on the upper layer, laid it into a small fold. At the end of the twist, make a bending of the edge inside ok. 2-3 cm. As a result, a twist is a cylinder with a diameter of OK. 3.5 cm and ok high. 21 cm. Tie the twist in 3 places by several thread turnover and tie to a clear number of nodes at the level of the waist, neck and legs. Nodes Tie back in the center of the cruel.
30. Take the flap (18 x18 cm), fold in half diagonally and wrap them with a cleaner.
31. Tell the twist at the level of the neck with a few turns and make sure the number of nodes from behind in the middle of the back.
32. Form your breast: Place the first end of the flap forming the head, tie up the thread of "under the breast" by several turns and secure with an even number of nodes from behind in the middle of the back. Cut the flap smoothly cut.
33. Make Hands: Close Hand flap: 3x14 cm. Fold each along 3 times, edges inside. Generate one end of the workpiece by 2 cm, tie the thread by forming a hand brush.
34. Make Sleeves: Take the flap (7x13 cm), fold each along in half the front side inside, sew the seam "back needle." Remove the sleeves on the front side. Generate the bottom edge of the sleeves per 1 cm on the wrong side and the thread thread on the lower edge of the sleeves to subsequently pull them out. Cut the fur to finish the lower edge of the sleeves.
35. Sew the fur finish on the bottom of the sleeves. (I sewed the mechanic of the fur on top and bottom, flexing the most edge of OK.3 mm inside, so that the fur does not face). Insert the hand in the sleeve. Shook the sleeve with theft, fixing it on the wrist. Lent a counter fold.
36. Apply your hands with the sleeves to the body at the neck level and secure several thread turns at the neck level.
One shirt: Take the flap (19x19 cm), attach the flap to the doll and measure the distance from the neck from the front and rear. Seam the top edge of the flap, taking into account the measurements. In front of the feet will be slightly smaller due to the serving breast. On the right side of the flap, make a bending ok. 2 cm for the wrong side.
37. Wrap the shirt head with the invalid side outside, make the smell from behind and secure the shirt to the thread around the neck. Bend to the front side and secure the thread at the waist level.
38. Sustach skirt: Take the flap (18.5x34 cm), fold in half along the short side, the front side of the fabric inside and sew the seam "back needle", retreating 0.5 cm from the edge. Send and smash the bottom edge. Remove on the front side. Sew the fur strip on the bottom of the skirt. Attach the skirt to the doll and determine how many fabric you need to bend from above, so that the skirt is to the floor. Seam a bent upper edge of the thread. Put the skirt doll and tie at the waist level.
39. Sust out shutter: Take the flap (10x22 cm). Fold in half along the short side, the facial side of the fabric inside and sew the neck "back needle", retreating 0.5 cm from the edge. Send and smash the bottom edge. Remove on the front side. Sew the fur strip in the center of shinks, so that the seam "back needle" turned out to be behind. Sew the fur strip on the bottom of the product. Seam the thread of the upper edge at a distance of 1 cm.
40. Put out the shine on the head with the invalid side and secure the thread around the neck. Bend shutter on the front side and secure the thread at the waist level.
41. Make Hair: Take Sheep Wool (Cardoise), Mat for Filler (I have a foam sponge), give the shape of a wool in the form of an elongated strip about 35 cm with a length of 8 width. Fold the workpiece in half and form a rounded part for the head and three strands for braid. "Extraly" wool carefully tear off the remaining apply the needle for polling.
42. Wrap the head and secure the thread around the neck with several turns. Take the braid and secure it at the end of the thread.
43. Sustrate the header: Take the flap (14x10 cm). Fold in half along the short side of the facial side of the fabric inside. Sew two short cuts together with a screen "back needle." Remove on the front side. Success Fur Pompon. Generate the edge of the caps opposite the seam inside (OK.1.5 cm) - this area will be from the side of the face. Select the lower edge of OK.1 cm inside and assemble this edge with a bend on the thread - this edge from the neck. Sweep the fur on the edge of the header from the face.
44. Put on the head on your head and secure the thread wrapped around the neck. Tie a thread on the side of the back. Make a collar from the fur band: Side the edges of the fur band (14x1.5 cm) inside, wrap it around the neck and spend on the back side right on the doll.
45. Twist, gossip or connect the lines of OK long. 80 cm. My belt is twisted from yarn. Take the belt of the Snow Maiden at the waist level, twice wrapped it around the body. With the help of a knitted hook, the thread thread through the right hand of the Snow Maiden and tie your hand to the belt to the same thread to the belt. Give the Snow Maiden something in hand, such as a spruce twig.
Snow Maiden ready!
*** But Santa Claus and Snow Maiden! ***